Subject: [MLS] Weekly github digest (MLS Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 01:55:52 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* mlswg/mls-architecture (+3/-4/💬5)
  3 issues created:
  - define a compact-but-exhaustive representation of parameters needed for a concrete deployment of MLS (by dkg)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/92 
  - Ensure all affiliations of contributors are correct. (by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/91 [editorial] 
  - Ensure we have citations for all research papers we want. (by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/90 [editorial] 

  5 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #92 define a compact-but-exhaustive representation of parameters needed for a concrete deployment of MLS (1 by dkg)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/92 [editorial] 
  - #83 Address Open TODOs in Document (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/83 
  - #81 Why does self-management of devices weaken PCS (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/81 
  - #71 Definition of a group member can be strengthened (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/71 [editorial] [discussion] 
  - #51 Improve description of out-of-bound authentication for the AS (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/51 [editorial] 

  4 issues closed:
  -  Track Expected Types of Deployments https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/75 [editorial] [discussion] 
  - Why does self-management of devices weaken PCS https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/81 
  - Improve description of out-of-bound authentication for the AS https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/51 [editorial] 
  - Address Open TODOs in Document https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/83 

* mlswg/mls-protocol (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - Subgroup branching bug (by tomleavy)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/623 

  1 issues closed:
  - Remove or refine preconfigured senders https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/616 

Pull requests
-------------
* mlswg/mls-architecture (+0/-5/💬2)
  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #86 Update Authentication Service description (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/pull/86 
  - #85 Edit pass on Abstract, Introduction, and General Setting (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/pull/85 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Revise security and privacy considerations
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/pull/89 
  - Revise functional requirements
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/pull/88 
  - Revise the DS section
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/pull/87 
  - Edit pass on Abstract, Introduction, and General Setting
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/pull/85 
  - Make AS and DS top-level sections
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/pull/84 

* mlswg/mls-protocol (+4/-3/💬3)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Continue to make HTML drafts prettier with more SVG (by rohan-wire)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/622 
  - Add directions for newly required aasvg tools to README.md (by rohan-wire)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/621 
  - Add make target to extract TLS stanzas (by rohan-wire)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/620 
  - Clean up code blocks (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/619 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #619 Clean up code blocks (1 by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/619 
  - #605 Add mime_type object before application_data (2 by bemasc, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/605 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Preconfigured senders extension and removal of signature key indirection
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/617 
  - Require init key and leaf key to be different
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/618 
  - Clean up code blocks
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/619 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-federation