Subject: [mmox] (offtopic) jabber room on [email-masked]

From: Gareth Nelson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 00:24:00 +0000

Anyone else having trouble connecting to jabber.ietf.org?
I keep on getting service unavailable in multiple clients. I'm
suspicious this may be due to my domain not being setup correctly
though, trying to connect from [email-masked] using my google
talk account.

---

From: Gareth Nelson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 00:30:28 +0000

Ignore this, it was a DNS issue - works fine with litesim.com after I
setup SRV records

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 20:36:54 -0500

Seems ok at 8:36 PM EST.

Marshall

On Feb 22, 2009, at 7:24 PM, Gareth Nelson wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mmox mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmox