Subject: [mmox] Technical problems in the XML serialization DTD (appendix B)

From: Catherine Pfeffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 20:34:08 +0100

Hi all,

In appendix B of LLSD draft:

1) the DTD defines three elements DATA, SIMPLE and KEYDATA, but I doubt
anyone plans to write <KEYDATA> or <SIMPLE> tags in XML LLSD ;-).

I suppose it was intended to use parameter entities here (the ones starting
with the ampersand sign %) : %DATA, %SIMPLE, and %KEYDATA

2) llsd element is defined as (DATA), i.e. as a single data. I suppose this
is a mistake, because there should be more than one piece of data in a LLSD
data flow ;-).

Add an asterisk to define llsd as a (%DATA)*

3) I'm not sure, but I think that normally the asterisk is outside the
parenthesis. I'm referring to
  <!ELEMENT map (KEYDATA*)>
but this one would need to be checked.

I hope that helps

-- 
Cathy