Subject: [mmox] Small contributions

From: Catherine Pfeffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 22:38:20 +0100

Hello,

You'll find attached three files.
 - test.xsl is a XSLT style sheet that tests the access to some data, either
using the original LLSD specification, or using what we called "the XML way"
 - llsd-draft-revision-horrible-serialisation.txt is a small set of
corrections to the original LLSD specification to avoid the key-data
alternance that does not fit well within DOM or XPath. It includes a DTD
(which this time has correct syntax and has been tested -- lol).
  - llsd-draft-revision-xml-way.txt is a much more radical change to the XML
serialization to acheive the "XML way".
These sets of corrections do not address other problems like name of the
standard, lack of unsigneds, or alternative scalar sizes. I don't think
anyone needs my help for these details.

Having sent these files, with the hope they can help, I must say it was my
last message to this list. I am spending too much time on this for an
amateur, but this is not the main reason for my withdrawal. I am stopping
this because of the weight of the responsibility: what if I am giving bad
advice? what if I am delaying, with my remarks, the adoption of virtual
world standards? I have started feeling a ball in the stomach and that is
not pleasant to live with.

So, Jon, Infinity, Lisa, Morgaine, Sai, and all the others, I enjoyed
chatting about technical matters with you. Take care, and I wish you all the
best luck and success in defining the standards of tomorrow's 3D web :-).

PS: Yes there is only one data item in the <llsd> tag. My remark was wrong.
PPS: If attachements are not allowed on this mailing list I'll send them to
infinity by some other way.
-- 
Cathy