Subject: [mmox] Weekly AWG meeting in SL. Weekly OpenSim meeting at Wright Plaza sim

From: Lawson English <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 02:45:50 -0700

For those who aren't familiar with it, the SL AWG meets every week in 
Second Life on Tuesday at 9:30 AM pacific time at IBM's ThornBridgeTown 
island.

The topics will likely be IETF and specific issues concerning ongoing 
work with OGP protocols, such as the open source Agent Domain server 
meant for OpenSIm distribution.

Additionally, the OpenSim developers meet the same day:

Tuesdays noon SLT, at Wright Plaza sim in OSGrid at 19:00 GMT/11AM SLT

Registration required to login at:

http://osgrid.org/index.php?page=create&btn=4
http://osgrid.org/index.php?&page=smodul&id=7&btn=7

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Office_Hours

19:00 GMT, 11:00 Pacific Coast (Second Life) Time

Send an instant message in Second Life to Saijanai Kuhn, Tree Kyomoon or 
Zha Ewry in order to get the group invite to enable access to the 
ThornBridgeTown simulator. Registration and login procedures for the 
OpenSim meeting are found above.

Attendance to both meetings is open to anyone.

See you there.

Lawson English (Saijanai Kuhn ISL)