Subject: [mmox] 2 mmox-related meetings today (Tuesday, March 3)

From: Lawson English <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 08:22:17 -0700

Tuesday, March 3, 9:30 AM Pacific Coast Time, we are having another 
mmox-oriented meeting at ThornBridgeTown Island in Second Life. IM 
Saijanai Kuhn, Tree Kyomoon or Zha Ewry in-world for the group invite to 
get to the meeting place.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/ThorneBridgeTown/156/129/25

One topic of discussion will be: 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/staging/draft-ietf-mmox-problem-00.txt

This will be followed by the monthly meeting at Zero Linden's office 
hours at 1PM Tuesday, Pacific Coast Time. Two hours are blocked out for 
this meeting.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Grasmere/171/112/27

A reminder: the IETF meeting will be March 24th, 3:20-5PM Pacific Coast 
Time in San Francisco.

We plan on having [hope to have] 2-way media and chat streaming between 
the live meeting and meetings in Second Life, OpenSim, Qwaq/Croquet, 
Forterra as well as a Metanomics style interactive webpage and 
irc/jabber groups linked to the local chat of each world/sim.

See you there.

Lawson
Saijanai Kuhn in Second Life
Informal mmox links page: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/MMOX