Subject: [mmox] Submission of Architecture Proposal Draft

From: Christian Scholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 23:37:38 +0100

Hi!

So I join the I-D crowd then and after more fighting xml2rfc than 
proofreading the draft here it is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cscholz-mmox-architecture-00.txt

It covers some ideas around starting with a foundation based on 
identity, authorization and service discovery and tries to identify some 
problem spaces.

It also contains some example workflow which is very much not thought 
through ;-)

But maybe it can add to the discussion.

I guess many things could be clearer but I it's getting late here.

Tomorrow I will then read all the others :-)

cheers,

Christian

-- 
Christian Scholz
Blog: http://mrtopf.de/blog
Company: http://comlounge.net
Podcasts: http://datawithoutborders.net, http://openweb-podcast.de