Subject: Re: [mmox] mmox Digest, Vol 2, Issue 91

From: William George <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:27:44 -0400

Latha Serevi wrote:

> Our Continental 1&2 audio stream exists now, and is up.  Yay!
>

GOt a URL for that?

 As noted prevoiusly it does not appear on the Agenda
http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/74/ for _any_ session.

Reagrds,

Waka

---

From: Jon Watte <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:18:24 -0700

This works for me:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf74.m3u

Then select the right channel from the playlist.

Sincerely,

jw

William George wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> mmox mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmox
>

---

From: William George <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:26:34 -0400

> Then select the right channel from the playlist.

Thanks Jon,

Also found this direct link http://feed.verilan.com:8000/continental_1-2

Waka

---

From: Christian Scholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:28:36 +0100

Here is everything listed:

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/74/

-- Christian

-- 
Christian Scholz                          Homepage: http://comlounge.net
COM.lounge GmbH                              blog: http://mrtopf.de/blog
Hanbrucher Str. 33                                       Skype: HerrTopf
52064 Aachen                             Video Blog: http://comlounge.tv
Tel: +49 241 400 730 0                           E-Mail [email-masked]
Fax: +49 241 979 00 850                               IRC: MrTopf, Tao_T

neuer Podcast: Der OpenWeb-Podcast (http://openweb-podcast.de)
new podcast: Data Without Borders (http://datawithoutborders.net)