Subject: [mmox] Announcing the OGPX mailing list and proposed OGPX working group

From: Infinity Linden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 10:40:12 -0700

Dear Everyone...

Readers who were present at the March 2009 MMOX meeting may remember
the action item for the creation of a group to focus on virtual worlds
interoperability using "open grid protocol-like" protocols and
assumptions. We are happy to announce the creation of the OGPX mailing
list to discuss:

* assumptions of "OGP-like" virtual worlds
* the open grid protocol
* the OGPX draft charter

In support of such discussions, an internet draft providing a high
level description of OGP has been published at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hamrick-ogp-auth-00 and a draft
agenda for the OGPX working group is attached to this message.

Sincerely,
Meadhbh Hamrick

---

From: Dave CROCKER <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 12:33:45 -0700

Infinity Linden wrote:
 >       We are happy to announce the creation of the OGPX mailing
 > list to discuss:

I assume that to subscribe to the new list, folks should go to:

   <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ogpx>

d/

-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net

---

From: "Hurliman, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:51:42 -0600

This will undoubtedly clear up confusion and speed up development of both OGP and non-OGP protocols. New mailing list in case anyone else is hunting around for it: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ogpx

John

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
>Infinity Linden
>Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 10:40 AM
>To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
>Subject: [mmox] Announcing the OGPX mailing list and proposed OGPX
>working group
>
>Dear Everyone...
>