Subject: [mmox] drafts submitted today

From: Mark Lentczner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 14:06:29 -0800

All -

At the request of the WG chairs, I just submitted two drafts:
[1]	draft-lentczner-vwrap-foundation-00
[2]	draft-hamrick-vwrap-authentication-00

These are virtually unchanged from their predecessors:
	draft-lentczner-ogp-base-00
	draft-hamrick-ogp-auth-01

The purpose was to update the names to reflect them being part of the VWRAP effort, and to renew their expirations. Next week we'll be submitting updates to Intro, LLSD and Teleport drafts with more substantial changes. Please note that the drafts today reference the anticipated submitted LLSD draft.

Just to be clear: The only changes were in the names of the drafts and cross-references.

	- Mark "Zero Linden" Lentczner

[1] http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-lentczner-vwrap-foundation-00.txt
[2] http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-hamrick-vwrap-authentication-00.txt

Mark Lentczner
Sr. Systems Architect
Technology Integration
Linden Lab

[email-masked]

Zero Linden
[email-masked]