Subject: [MMUSIC] updated offer/answer draft

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:02:31 -0500

Folks,

I have just submitted an update to the offer/answer model draft. Until
it appears in the archives, you can pick it up at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-offer-answer-00.txt

This draft includes all of the changes agreed to since IETF 52 and on
the list since then. There are no open issues that I am aware of.

Perhaps the most substantial change is the allowance of different
payload type numbers in each direction, as per list discussion on
mmusic. Other changes are noted in the changes section.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Roman Shpount <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 Feb 2002 02:40:33 GMT

Hi Folks,

It is specified in the section 6.1 of the new offer-answer draft that recvonly stream MAY indicate additional media formats, not listed in the offer, that the answerer is willing to receive with. Is it allowed in sendrecive streams?
___________________________________
Roman Shpount, VP of Technology
aTelo, Inc. 
2107 Wilson Blvd., Suite 301 
Arlington, VA 22201 
PCN: 703-621-4040 for voice / fax
www.atelo.com