Subject: [MMUSIC] WG last call: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-ipv6-00.txt

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:52:24 -0500

This is to announce a working group last call on Support for IPv6 in SDP
(draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-ipv6-00.txt). Please send comments to the mailing
list by Monday 21st January 2002. If no substantive comments are received
by that time, we plan to submit this draft to the IESG for consideration
as a proposed standard RFC.

Colin

------- Forwarded Message
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
>This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working 
>Group of the IETF.
>
>	Title		: Support for IPv6 in SDP
>	Author(s)	: S. Olson et al.
>	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-ipv6-00.txt
>	Pages		: 4
>	Date		: 14-Jan-02
>	
>This document describes the use of IPv6 addresses [1] in conjunction 
>with the Session Description Protocol (SDP) [2]. Specifically, this 
>document clarifies existing text in SDP with regards to the syntax of 
>IPv6 addresses.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-ipv6-00.txt
>
------- End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic