Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP issue tracking teleconference (fwd)

From: Rob Lanphier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 00:36:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

If you haven't RSVPed yet for this telecon (see email below), now is the
last call.  We plan to have it Wednesday, January 9, at 9:00am PST
(12:00pm EST; 17:00 GMT).

If you didn't receive a separate email from me (titled "RTSP telecon") and
you *did* RSVP, chances are I accidently left you off of the list.  Email
me again, and I'll make sure you get all of the info to call in.

Thanks
Rob
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:20:19 -0800
From: Rob Lanphier <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RTSP issue tracking teleconference

Hi all,

We plan on setting up a teleconference for sometime at the beginning of the
year (January 8, 10am I think is the tentative time).  We'd like to have a
discussion about the following list:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?group_id=23194&atid=377744&_group=166369

Please let me know if you would like to call in for this.  We reserve the
right to trim the list if it gets too large ("we" being Henning and I [and
Anup once we let him know...if you're reading, Hi Anup!] with oversight
from the chairs of this working group).  One of the trimming algorithms we
may use is whether you've expressed an opinion on this email list regarding
at least one of the issues in the list above (favoring those who have), so
please start the discussion on this list.

No decisions will be final, and we plan to send email to this list with
resolutions and enter resolutions in the bug tracker.

Thanks
Rob

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic