Subject: [MMUSIC] Polyglot Translation רҵ����

From: [email-masked]
Date: ������, 26 һ�� 2002 16:29:37 +0800

Polyglot Translation Co., Ltd.  
 
    We  are a  professional  translation  organization  that  provides 
translation, interpretation, and  simultaneous meeting   interpretation 
in all fields.            
    In addition, we  provide  localization  of  websites  into  Chinese, 
writing  articles  in  multi-languages,  foreign   languages  recording, 
proofreading, Interpreters/translators  recommending, website designing
and making and so on.
    We can provide a  large  variety of languages  translating services 
such as  English, Japanese, French,  German,  Russian,  Korean, Italian, 
Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Czechish, Slovak,Romanian,
Polish, Hungarian,Bulgarian,Arabic,Turkish,Cambodian, Malay, Indonesian, 
Thai, Vietnamese, Nepali, Laotian, Burmese, Mongolian, Indic, Bengalese,
Tamil and  so on.  Altogether, we can  provide  more than  30 languages 
translation service fast and accurately.
    For the details, please visit our website:

                http://www.polyglot.com.cn
                http://www.chinapolyglot.com
               
    Contact us:  
                E-mail: [email-masked] 
                                                                        
                Tel:    +86-20-86573608
                Fax:    +86-20-86573965

                Add:    Rm. 968 Office Tower Central Hotel
                        33 Airport Road, Guangzhou, China

The message below is written in Chinese characters:

                         �����ŷ��빫˾
                                     
    �����ŷ��빫˾��һ��רҵ�������,���ṩ��������ı��롢���롢����
��ͬ�����롣
    ���⣬Ϊ����������վ�ṩ����汾���Լ�Ϊ�ͻ��ṩ�������Ե�׫�����
����¼����У�塢�����Ƽ�����վ��ơ������ȡ�
    �������֣����ṩӢ���ա������¡��������������������������������䡢
���������������ݿˡ�˹�工�ˡ��������ǡ����������������������ǡ���������
�����䡢����կ�� ������ӡ�ᡢ̩��Խ�ϡ��Ჴ���� ���Ρ���顢�ɹš�ӡ�ȡ�
�ϼ�����̩�׶�����ʮ����������׼ȷ����ݵķ���ķ���
    �������飬��ι����ǵ���ַ��

                http://www.polyglot.com.cn
                http://www.chinapolyglot.com 
                                                    
    ��ϵ��ʽ��    
                ����: [email-masked] 

                �绰: 020-86573608
                ����: 020-86573965               

                ��ַ���й����ݻ���·33������Ƶ�д��¥968
                �ʱࣺ510403

    

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic