Subject: [MMUSIC] Another Inconsistency In Offer-Answer

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 21:02:38 -0400

In section 8.3.1, talking about changes of port, the first paragraph ends
with this text:

   The offerer SHOULD NOT cease listening for media on the old
   port until the answer is received and media arrives on the new port.
   Doing so could result in loss of media during the transition.

Two paragraphs later we have:

   ... The
   same is true for an offerer that sends an updated offer with a new
   port; it MUST NOT cease listening for media on the old port until
   media arrives on the new port.

Which strength did we choose in the end?

Sorry about spotting these only now: I'm a bit behind at preparing a
compliancy matrix.

Tom Taylor
[email-masked]
Ph. +1 613 736 0961 (ESN 396 1490)

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic