Subject: [MMUSIC] Meeting in Atlanta

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:23:25 -0400

Folks,

The MMUSIC working group is scheduled to meet during the Atlanta IETF, with
the draft agenda having our slot on Monday morning, 18th November. 

Those wanting agenda time at the meeting should contact the working group
chairs by 4th November. Submitting a draft does not automatically provide
agenda time. 

You are reminded that the cut-off date for -00 Internet Draft submissions
is Monday, 28th October at 9:00am EST (GMT -05:00). Unless you have prior
approval from the chairs, -00 submissions should have filenames with the
format draft-yourname-mmusic-...-00.txt. Be advised that updates to -00
drafts received after 28th October will not be accepted. 

All other Internet-Draft submissions must be made by Monday, 4th November
at 9:00am EST.

Drafts which are submitted late and do not make the cutoff date will not be
discussed at the meeting.

Colin
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:36:17 -0400

A reminder that the cutoff for -00 internet drafts is 9:00am EST (GMT -05:00)
on Monday. 

Colin