Subject: [MMUSIC] A Framework for Internet Program Guides

From: "Yuji Nomura" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:58:53 +0900

Hi,

We have submitted a draft: "A Framework for Internet Program Guides"
It can be found at the following website until it is available at the official website.
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~nomura/framework/draft-nomura-mmusic-pguide-framework-00.txt

Abstract

   This memo provides a framework for Internet program guides (IPG). An
   IPG is a set of meta-data describing the features of multimedia
   content in order to subscribe to, manage and exchange multimedia
   content. We present an architecture, protocol model and program
   guide data model for several scenarios.

Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,
-----
Yuji Nomura
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic