Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP teleconference 19 february - Agenda

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:54:00 +0100

Hi,

Here is the agenda for next weeks RTSP teleconference at wednesday the 
19th of february at 18.00 CET.

Agenda:

1. Follow up on last meeting
- Redirect, waiting for new text from Tom
- Proxy-require, no comments seems okay to edit into spec. See message:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/mmusic/current/msg01167.html
- Update on Range header text in regards to Live streams. Need text 
proposal (Thomas Zeng).
-  Restriction text on usage of destination (Aravind Narasimhan)
- Move NAT & FW to separate draft, update intro of core draft to point 
this out (Magnus W).

2. Administrative
- Document Editor(s)!!!

3. Today's new Issues:
 
* RTSP and NATs revisited:
   - Discussion on MMUSIC WG list on how and when you can use STUN and 
Symmetric RTP. STUN for cone NATs which only uses single IP. Symmetric 
RTP requires RTSP and server changes + rules on how to prevent attacks 
using RTP.
   - Security problems. RTSP as Denial of Service tool. Hijacking and 
interception attacks.
   - Destination secure challenge mechanism?

* Use of transport connection interleaved data
   http://rtsp.org/bug507408
   http://rtsp.org/bug556589
   http://rtsp.org/bug662436
   http://rtsp.org/bug672160

* Unclarities when doing resetup
   http://rtsp.org/bug513737

* Conference header underspecified
   http://rtsp.org/bug539040

* "Clarify Range Where t0 <= t1" & "How to use Range when Scale is negative"
   http://rtsp.org/bug533691
   http://rtsp.org/bug513880

Please be prepared if your participating.
If your not a member of rtsp-logistics and would like to participate 
please send me a mail.

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund 

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research ERA/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic