Subject: [MMUSIC] draft-johnston-mmusic-offer-answer-examples-00.txt

From: "Miao, Kai" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:36:22 -0700

The following in this draft look unclear to me. Could someone clarify?

Exampe 2.5. The "m=" line in the Answer does not match that in the Offer.

Example 2.8. In the Answer, "c=" line and the second "m=" line appear to be
out of order?

Example 4.1. Same as above.

Example 4.2. Why there is the port change in Bob's Counter-Answer? 

Example 4.3. The "m=" line in the Answer does not match that in the Offer.

In addition, is it possible to add the following to this draft?

1) RFC2833 and audio under the same "m=" line and RFC2833 has a different
packet interval (for example, 50ms)from audio.

2) Show how to negotiate Adaptive Encoding ("on the fly", RFC2198
redundancy, etc.)and asymmetric codecs

3) Answerer's rejection of Offer, etc. 
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic