Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bwparam-00.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:24:01 +0100

Hi,

In this revision of the Transport independent SDP bandwidth modifiers 
the following changes has been performed:

- Removed "avgprate" as it is not useful.
- Removed the RTCP rules present in the last proposal and replaced them 
with simpler ones. If 5% RTCP bandwidht that shall be based on the local 
transport dependent rate.
- Clarified the text.
- Brought the text up to ID-nits level, ready for publication.

As I think this document is ready and address the comments that I have 
received, I would like to ask for a WG last call on 
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bwparam-00.txt.

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 17:47:47 -0500

Magnus,

>draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bwparam-00.txt.

Does the TIAS bandwidth include the RTP payload header and/or any RTP
header extensions? What about profile specific additions, such as the
SRTP trailer?

As an editorial note, also, could you move the "Changes" section to be 
a final appendix, so that the RFC editor does not have to renumber the
draft?

Colin