Subject: [MMUSIC] Meeting in San Francisco

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:46:22 -0500

The MMUSIC working group is scheduled for one slot at the 56th IETF meeting
in San Francisco. On the tentative agenda, this is from 9:00 to 11:30am on
Monday 17th March. This is subject to change - do not plan travel based on
this date.

Those wanting agenda time at the meeting should contact the working group
chairs by 3rd March. Submitting a draft does not automatically provide
agenda time. 

You are reminded that the cut-off date for -00 Internet Draft submissions
is Monday, 24th February at 9:00am EST (GMT -05:00). Unless you have prior
approval from the chairs, -00 submissions should have filenames with the
format draft-yourname-mmusic-...-00.txt. Be advised that updates to -00
drafts received after 24th February will not be accepted. 

All other Internet-Draft submissions must be made by Monday, 3rd March at
9:00am EST.

Drafts which are submitted late and do not make the cutoff date will not be
discussed at the meeting.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic