Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP core specification author

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:48:55 +0200

Hi,

I am happy to announce that we RTSP authors has become one more. We 
welcome Aravind Narasimhan as a co-author of the 
draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-??.

We also are positive that a new version of the RTSP specification will 
be available before the Vienna IETF meeting.

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research ERA/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic