Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC in Vienna

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:38:38 +0200

Folks,

we are about to schedule a meeting slot for the Vienna IETF.  We are
currently planning for a single 2.5 hour slot.  We will go for an
additional hour if necessary.  So please provide us with your input
so that we can properly assess how much time we will need.

We expect items to be discussed to include
- Various SDP extensions (just completing the last bits and pieces)
- SDPng
- RTSP (quite a lot of it, actually)
- IMGs (also quite a bit)

Those wanting agenda time at the meeting should contact the working group
chairs by 20 June. Submitting a draft does not automatically provide
agenda time.  Please also note that meetings are meant to discuss and
resolve issues, not to present new ideas.

You are reminded that the cut-off date for -00 Internet Draft submissions
is Monday, 23 June at 9:00am EST (GMT -05:00). Unless you have prior
approval from the chairs, -00 submissions should have filenames with the
format draft-yourname-mmusic-...-00.txt. Be advised that updates to -00
drafts received after 23 June will not be accepted.

All other Internet-Draft submissions must be made by Monday, 30 June at
9:00am EST.

Drafts which are submitted late and do not make the cutoff date will not be
discussed at the meeting.

Joerg

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:29:42 -0400

> drafts received after 23 June will not be accepted.

Note also that, if you are submitting a draft-ietf-mmusic-...-00 draft, you
need to contact the chairs immediately (such drafts must be approved by
16th June, even though they do not need to be submitted until 23rd June).

-- 
Colin Perkins
[email-masked]