Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP telecon 16th of June 18.00 CET

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 11:19:27 +0200

Hi,

I have now decided that the next RTSP telecon is the 16th of June at the 
normal time of 18.00 CET. The reason for not keeping with the normal two 
week pattern is that there is very few work days at least for me until 
the 11th.

Agenda will be posted later.

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research ERA/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic