Subject: [MMUSIC] RTP-Info for MPEG2 stream

From: Lorenzo Polidori <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:40:35 +0200 (added by [email-masked])

Hi all,

I have a question about RTSP/RTP-Info header in the case of MPEG2 Elementary
Stream over RTP.
My RTP/PTSs are not monotonically increasing, as my payload is an MPEG2
video stream. So, as the frame-rate is 25 fps, I start with a PTS=7200 (the
initial ramdom PTS is set to zero):

picture_type
I---------B---------B------------P--------------B-------------B--...
MPEG picture_time_reference
2---------0---------1------------5--------------3-------------4--....      
PTS
7200-------0--------3600--------18000----------10800---------14400.....
RTP sequence_number
0---------1---------2------------3--------------4-------------5--...

Is it correct to set the RTSP RTP-Info in the following way: 
RTP-Info: url=rtsp://192.168.0.19/video.rm;seq=0;rtptime=0

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Lorenzo

/*******************************************************************\
*    Lorenzo POLIDORI
*    company:    BLT Italia srl        web:  http://www.blt.it
*    address:    via Rosselli, 91     city:  Lido di CAMAIORE
*    country:    ITALY                 zip:  55043-i
*    Tel. +39 0584 904788  Fax +39 0584 904789  e-mail: [email-masked]
\*******************************************************************/

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic