Subject: [MMUSIC] Rtspspec-bugs digest, Vol 1 #101 - 1 msg

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:24:48 -0700

This is an automatic digest of bugs submitted and changed on the RTSP bug tracker.  To see a list of bugs, visit:

http://sf.net/projects/rtspspec

When replying, please make your Subject line more specific than "Re: Rtspspec-bugs digest"

Today's Topics:

   1. PARTNERSHIP. (DENIS DUBE)

--__--__--

Message: 1
From: DENIS DUBE <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:30:22 +0200
Subject: [rtspspec-bugs] PARTNERSHIP.

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--9854268a-fdc0-11d7-9787-444553540000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

FROM: DENIS DUBE
E-mail:[email-masked]
TEL:+31-630-550-312
AMSTERDAM
Dear Sir,
                    FUNDS FOR INVESTMENT
I deem it necessary to first introduce myself before putting this proposal
to you for consideration.
I am Dr.Denis Dube a principal official managing, accounting, securing and =
payment of Sierra Leone contractors.
I however. was moved to write you this letter for a joint venture for =
profitable investment of a medium term capital worth TWENTY MILLION UNITED =
STATES DOLLARS ($20 MILLION)which we have within our authority for immediate =
investment.
It is vital to inform you that this fund in question does not fall within the =
category of laundered or drug related money, but rather my colleagues and I =
are principal officials responsible for managing, accounting,securing of =
funds for various projects in Sierra Leone.We have been able to temporarily =
set aside this amount which makes up only a little fraction of the funds =
schedule for use in the year 2009 in the last phase of the six years =
nationwide project of reconstruction and intallation of infrastructural =
facilities worth Nine Hundred and Twenty Five Million dollars ($925million) =
allocated for these projects.
The two major contracting firms TRADE PARTNERS UK AND TGS-NOPEC have been =
paid motivational amount and operations have commence while major balance =
payments are schedule for the last quaters of 2009 when the last phase of the =
projects would be completed. Therefore, considering the fact that these funds =
wounld be lying idle for six yars, we decided to take out ($20million)and we =
are required to return this amount within six years back to the treasury when =
we are expected to present our audit report.
We hereby ask you to use your vast expertise in sourcing and negotiating for =
the project that you consider most lucrative, As a matter of fact we have =
successfully moved this funds to a security and finance company in Amsterdam, =
The Netherlands for safe custody and I am currently in Amsterdam for the =
purpose of securing a would be investor/partner. In the mean time, could you =
indicate your willingness to be part of this proposal by acknowledging this =
mail via e-mail or telephone number +31-630-550-312 so that we can discuss =
contructivelly all relevant details and evaluation of your proposed =
investment.
I await your immidiate response.
Kind regards,
Denis Dube(Dr)   
--9854268a-fdc0-11d7-9787-444553540000--

End of Rtspspec-bugs Digest

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic