Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP: Proposal to remove ready-nm state

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 16:47:27 +0200

Hi,

I have suggested and got support in yesterdays discussion to remove the 
ready-nm state from the RTSP state machine and the functionality 
required to make this state work. See below link for further comments on 
this.
http://rtsp.org/bug795295

Unless anyone has any comment about this within a week or so I will 
start removing it from the text.

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:07:50 +0200

Hi,

Unless any comments are received by Monday the 20th of October the 
proposed changes will be edited in into the next draft version.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund