Subject: [MMUSIC] draft-wing-mmusic-symmetric-rtprtcp

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:35:36 -0700

I wanted to point folks at the following brief I-D which defines
Symmetric RTP and Symmetric RTCP:

	Title		: Symmetric RTP and RTCP Considered Helpful
	Author(s)	: D. Wing
	Filename	: draft-wing-mmusic-symmetric-rtprtcp-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2004-9-23

  This document defines symmetric RTP and symmetric RTCP and recommends
  their use.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-mmusic-symmetric-rtprtcp-00.t
xt

I'd like this to be a standards-track RFC, so vendors can claim compliance
to the RFC.  It should probably be rolled into a document describing other
endpoint requirements, but one doesn't currently exist; if BEHAVE turns
into a WG it might make sense to put the text of -symmetric-rtprtcp- into
an overall document describing how VoIP endpoints should behave when they're
behind a Behave-compliant NAT.

Comments welcome.

-d

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic