Subject: [MMUSIC] Internet Draft deadlines for IETF 61

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 09:47:37 +0100

The deadlines for internet-draft submissions for the 61st IETF meeting 
in Washington DC are as follows:

  11 October	Pre-approval deadline for new working group drafts
  18 October	Submission deadline for new working group drafts
  25 October	Submission deadline for other drafts

The deadline is at 9:00am US Eastern time on the date specified.

Note the initial pre-approval deadline: if you are intending to submit 
a new working group draft (i.e. filename draft-ietf-mmusic-...-00.txt) 
you MUST contact the chairs to seek approval, in sufficient time that 
we can read the draft and send approval before 11th October.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:10:14 +0100

Reminder: the internet-draft submission deadline for -00 drafts is one 
week from today.

Colin