Subject: [MMUSIC] Some possible typos on draft-rosenberg-midcom-turn-05

From: Tony Yat-Tung Cheung <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:08:09 +0800

Hi,

We are looking at the TURN draft for implementation.

We have found a few possible typos so far,

1) Page 6.
"The TURN protocol will provide the STUN client with IP addresses that 
route to it from the public internet."

We may replace "STUN client" with "TURN client".

2) Page 7
"Once a host sends packets to that transport address, it is ``locked 
down'', meaning that the client cannot cause packets to be sent to that 
host through the relay."

This is rather hard to understand. Does that mean the following,

"Once a peer sends packets to that transport address, it is "locked 
down", meaning that other peers cannot cause packets to be sent to that 
host through the relay."

3) Page 30: "TRANSPORT-PREFERENCES"

"It is either 32 or 96 bits long". This is not true, because it contains 
a variable-size MAPPE-ADDRESS element. I think the size should be 32 
bits or 32 bits + sizeof(MAPPED-ADDRESS).

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Tony Cheung

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic