Subject: [MMUSIC] Change proposal for draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new-20.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:14:46 +0200

Hi Colin,

In the work on updating RFC 3267 (AMR and AMR-WB RTP payload format) 
which originally defines "a=maxptime" I have recieved a request for 
clarification that I think make sense and which do not create any 
backwards compatibility issues:

In Section 6: under attribue "a=maxptime:<maximum packet time>"

I would like to rephrase the sentence:
"The time SHOULD be a multiple of the frame size."

To:
"The time SHOULD be an integer multiple of the frame size.
                      ^^^^^^^^^

Comments?

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:13:06 +0100

> "The time SHOULD be an integer multiple of the frame size.

Looks reasonable to me. Unless there are objections in the next couple 
of days, I'll make the change.

Colin