Subject: [MMUSIC] ICE-03 minor typos

From: Jon Ringle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:10:43 -0500

Some minor typos in the ICE-03 draft.

Jon

--- draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-03.txt        2004-11-09 10:49:40.000000000 -0500
+++ draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-03.txt.jon    2004-12-15 14:07:00.000000000 -0500
@@ -306,7 +306,7 @@

    Transport Address: The combination of an IP address and port.

-   Local Transport Address: A local transport address a transport
+   Local Transport Address: A local transport address is a transport
       address that has been allocated from the operating system on the
       host.  This includes transport addresses obtained through Virtual
       Private Networks (VPNs) and transport addresses obtained through
@@ -1054,7 +1054,7 @@
    (although that fact is not signaled in the message).  The usernames
    and passwords for these transport addresses are shown in Figure 3.
    The initiate message is sent to the responder.  The responder has a
-   local transport address (10.0.1.76:43443), and a a STUN derived
+   local transport address (10.0.1.76:43443), and a STUN derived
    transport address (192.0.2.64:54766) derived from (10.0.1.76:43444).
    Call these two local transport addresses X and Y respectively.  The

@@ -2077,7 +2077,7 @@

    Attribute Name: candidate

-   Long Form: candidiate
+   Long Form: candidate

    Type of Attribute: media level

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic