Subject: [MMUSIC] Status of ICE Internet-Draft

From: "Michael Slavitch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 16:29:13 -0400

Could someone please fill me in on the current status of this draft and
its elevation to proposed standard?
 
Regards
 
Michael

Michael Slavitch           Lead, Strategic Initiatives 
[email-masked]   Objectworld, Inc. 
613.599.9698 x225          Ottawa, Ontario 

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 19:28:32 -0400

The draft is currently being revised based on discussions that took 
place at the last IETF. The update will represent a substantial change, 
and I believe substantial improvement in the document. I have been 
working on it so I am expecting an update substantially in advance of 
the Paris meeting.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

Michael Slavitch wrote:

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com