Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] Working group last call: draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-00.txt

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 19:15:06 +0100

On 1 Aug 2005, at 17:02, Colin Perkins wrote:
> This is to announce a working group last call on the Connectivity  
> Preconditions for SDP <draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity- 
> precon-00.txt>.  Please send any final comments on this draft to  
> the <[email-masked]> mailing list by 29th August 2005.
>
> If no substantive issues are raised by that time, we will request  
> the IETF publish this draft as a Proposed Standard RFC.

This working group last call has ended. No substantive issues were  
raised.

I wish to request the authors submit an updated draft that removes  
the second paragraph of the abstract (beginning "NOTE:") which isn't  
needed in the final RFC. Once that update is available, we will  
request publication as a proposed standard RFC.

Colin

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic