Subject: [MMUSIC] RFC 4145 on TCP-Based Media Transport in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:32:27 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4145

        Title:      TCP-Based Media Transport in the Session
                    Description Protocol (SDP)
        Author(s):  D. Yon, G. Camarillo
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       September 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 30225
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-comedia-10.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4145.txt

This document describes how to express media transport over TCP using
the Session Description Protocol (SDP).  It defines the SDP 'TCP'
protocol identifier, the SDP 'setup' attribute, which describes the
connection setup procedure, and the SDP 'connection' attribute,
which handles connection reestablishment.

This document is a product of the Multiparty Multimedia Session
Control Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for the
Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the "Internet
Official Protocol Standards" (STD\01) for the standardization state
and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic