Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-comedia-tls-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Connection-Oriented Media Transport over the
                          Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol in the
                          Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)	: J. Lennox
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-comedia-tls-05.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2005-9-19
	
This document specifies how to establish secure connection-oriented
   media transport sessions over the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   protocol using the Session Description Protocol (SDP).  It defines a
   new SDP protocol identifier, 'TCP/TLS'.  It also defines the syntax
   and semantics for an SDP 'fingerprint' attribute that identifies the
   certificate which will be presented for the TLS session.  This
   mechanism allows media transport over TLS connections to be
   established securely, so long as the integrity of session
   descriptions is assured.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-comedia-tls-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mmusic-comedia-tls-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-comedia-tls-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:17:18 +0100

This new version has only trivial editorial clarifications compared  
to the -04 version which successfully completed working group last  
call.  Accordingly, we will now request the IESG publish this draft  
as a Proposed standard RFC.

Colin