Subject: [MMUSIC] Re: Progressing/Resolving the IESG Review of the BFCP specs

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:44:46 -0800

Thanks to Sam for his responsive re-review.  

So, XCON and MMUSIC Working Groups:

  draft-ietf-xcon-bfcp-06.txt is approved now
  draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bfcp-03.txt is approved now

Congratulations!

The normative dependencies, the TLS comedia and sdp-new, are
now well into the pipeline.  We are just finishing IANA's questions
on sdp-new before approval; TLS comedia is in IETF Last Call
and should go before the IESG at the beginning of January.
So, news on that next year :)  

Allison

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 11:02:40 +0000

On 16 Dec 2005, at 20:44, Allison Mankin wrote:
> on sdp-new before approval

There will be a minor update to sdp-new before approval, to address  
the General Area review team's comments (see the tracker). There are  
enough minor editorial details that it's easier to submit an updated  
draft than to do an RFC editor note.

Colin