Subject: [MMUSIC] [Fwd: [AVT] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-profile-savpf-05.txt]

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:14:00 +0100

Hi MMUSIC participants,

I would like to inform all of you about this WG last call. The reason is 
the rules it proposes for providing alternative RTP profiles in SDP. 
Please see section 3 of the draft. Please send any comments to the AVT list.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
AVT Chair

Subject: [AVT] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-profile-savpf-05.txt
From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
To: IETF AVT WG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:32:48 +0100
List-Id: Audio/Video Transport Working Group <avt.ietf.org>

This is to announce a 2 week working group last call on the Extended 
Secure RTP Profile for RTCP-based Feedback (RTP/SAVPF). Please send any 
final comments on  this draft to the AVT mailing list by 7th February 
2006. If no substantive issues are raised by that time, we will request 
that the IESG consider this draft for publication as a proposed standard.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-profile-savpf-05.txt

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
AVT Chair

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic