Subject: [MMUSIC] The FEC grouping mechanism

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:37:44 +0100

Hi,

The FEC grouping draft in its latest version has been available for a while:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-fec-grouping-02.txt

Are there any comments on this or could we last call it?

I would like to get this resolved so that we can submit this one 
together with the AVT ULP draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-ulp-14.txt

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic