Subject: [MMUSIC] ICE slides for today

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:02:13 -0500

For those remotely, here are the slides I'll be using for the ICE 
discussion:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/ietf65-mmusic-ice-jdrosen.ppt

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:07:03 -0600

> http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/ietf65-mmusic-ice-jdrosen.ppt

The slides for the meeting are currently being uploaded to the IETF  
proceedings website:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=65

Colin

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:17:30 -0600

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi? 

Slides are now all uploaded.  Speakers please check we have the  
correct version of your slides, and contact me if not.

Colin