Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP: SMPTE Formats in Range header

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:09:46 +0100

Hi,

To my knowledge there exist both a 50 and a 60 frames per second SMPTE 
format. That is currently not defined for RTSP 2.0. If someone want that 
format to be supported in the range header they will need to write up 
the text. If no one indicate support and provide a draft text for the 
inclusion, including the correct references it will be out.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic