Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP: Shall in Section 11.3.1 SETUP changing of transport parameters

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 15:49:42 +0100

Hi,

I have change two SHOULD to SHALL in Section 11.3.1:

In a {\SETUP} response for a request to change the transport
parameters while in Play state, the server {\SHALL} include the
\header{Range} to indicate from what point the new transport
parameters are used. Further, if RTP is used for delivery, the
server {\SHALL} also include the \header{RTP-Info} header to
indicate from what timestamp and RTP sequence number the change has
taken place.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic