Subject: [MMUSIC] Request for agenda items for Dallas

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 12:48:16 +0200

Hi,

MMUSIC is scheduled to meet once at the next IETF, right on
Monday morning (9:00-11:30).

We will spend significant time on ICE to hopefully finish this
up but we plan on discussing various other subjects as well.

Please send your agenda slot request to the co-chairs indicating
which draft you referring to, which issues to discuss, and how
much time you will need approximately.

As agenda time is limited: while relevant individual efforts are
welcome, chartered WG items clearly take preference and will be
discussed first.  Depending on meeting progress, discussion of
non-WG items may be cut off during the session if a need arises.

Thanks,
Joerg

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: "Montpetit Marie-Jose-MGIF0300" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 07:56:47 -0500

As requested before we would like a few minutes for the RTSP/SIP
integration draft.

Thanks

Marie-Jose

-----Original Message-----
From: Joerg Ott [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 5:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Colin Perkins
Subject: [MMUSIC] Request for agenda items for Dallas

Hi,

MMUSIC is scheduled to meet once at the next IETF, right on Monday
morning (9:00-11:30).

We will spend significant time on ICE to hopefully finish this up but we
plan on discussing various other subjects as well.

Please send your agenda slot request to the co-chairs indicating which
draft you referring to, which issues to discuss, and how much time you
will need approximately.

As agenda time is limited: while relevant individual efforts are
welcome, chartered WG items clearly take preference and will be
discussed first.  Depending on meeting progress, discussion of non-WG
items may be cut off during the session if a need arises.

Thanks,
Joerg