Subject: [MMUSIC] new indivisual I-D of IMG arch.

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 14:44:36 +0900 (JST)

Hi,

We have submitted an indivisual draft that can be obtianed from;
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asaeda-mmusic-img-arch-00.txt

Abstract

   This document defines an architecture for the access of Internet
   Media Guide (IMG) metadata. An IMG is a structured collection of
   multimedia session descriptions expressed using SDP, SDPng or some
   similar session description format. This document proposes a common
   architecture that provides the IMG access methods, including the use
   methods of URN and IMG Envelope.

Any comments would be welcome.
Thanks.
--
Hitoshi Asaeda

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic