Subject: [MMUSIC] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-03.txt]

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:41:49 +0100

Hi,

We authors have updated this draft. It know includes SDP protocol 
identifier used for MBMS FEC for RTP. It also includes request to 
register the RTSP header in the establish RTSP 1.0 header registry, 
including a few x- headers.

Feedback on this draft would be appreciated as we are planning to 
request publication of it as an informational RFC.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-03.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 15:50:02 -0500
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SDP and RTSP extensions defined for 3GPP 
                          Packet-switched Streaming Service and 
                          Multimedia Broadcast/Multicast Service
	Author(s)	: P. Frojdh, M. Westerlund
	Filename	: draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-03.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2006-3-8
	
The Packet-switched Streaming Service (PSS) and the Multimedia
   Broadcast/Multicast Service (MBMS) defined by 3GPP use SDP and RTSP
   with some extensions. This document provides information about these
   extensions and registers the RTSP and SDP extensions with IANA.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic