Subject: [MMUSIC] Agenda updated

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 23:33:14 +0200

Please find below (and on the IETF web page) an updated MMUSIC
agenda.

Joerg

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
============================================================

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
          Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 20 April 2006 at 9:00-11:30 (Coronado A)
------------------------------------------------
09:00   Introduction and progress report                    (chairs, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-img-framework-09.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-img-req-08.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-comedia-tls-05.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new-26.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bfcp-03.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-srcfilter-10.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdpng-trans-04.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-kmgmt-ext-15.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-media-loopback-02.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdescriptions-12.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-label-01.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-securityprecondition-01.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-fec-grouping-02.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-01.txt

09:10   SDP Content Attribute                       (Jani Hautakorpi, 5)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-02.txt

09:15   ICE                                     (Jonathan Rosenberg, 60)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-07.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-00.txt

10:15   Secure media stream setup                     (Mark Baugher, 10)
         draft-baugher-mmusic-sdp-dh-00.txt

10:25   SDP for file transfer sessions           (Gonzalo Camarillo, 10)
         draft-isomaki-sipping-file-transfer-01.txt
         draft-garcia-sipping-file-transfer-mech-00.txt

10:35   RTSP                                     (Magnus Westerlund, 20)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-12.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-04.txt
         draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-02.txt

10:55   SIP for Streaming Media               (Marie-Jose Montpetit, 10)
         draft-whitehead-mmusic-sip-for-streaming-media-00.txt

11:05   QoS Identification for Preconditions     (Gonzalo Camarillo, 10)
         draft-polk-mmusic-qos-mechanism-identification-01.txt

11:15   Codec Specific Parameters                          (Peili Xu, 5)
         draft-xu-mmusic-sdp-codec-param-01.txt

11:20   Use Cases for Session Mobility                (Xu Ming Qiang, 5)
         draft-komiya-mmusic-session-mobility-usecases-00.txt

11:25   IPsec negotiation                              (Makoto Saito, 5)
         draft-saito-mmusic-ipsec-negotiation-req-02.txt

11:30   End

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic