Subject: [MMUSIC] SDP Indicators for transporting media over DTLS

From: "Jason Fischl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:50:23 -0800

The following collection of drafts describe a method for securing
multimedia traffic (e.g. RTP) using DTLS:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fischl-sipping-media-dtls-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-avt-rtp-dtls-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fischl-mmusic-sdp-dtls-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-modadugu-dtls-short-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rescorla-tls-partial-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-ctr-00.txt

In particular, this working group will be interested in
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fischl-mmusic-sdp-dtls-00.txt
but http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fischl-sipping-media-dtls-00.txt
provides a good overview.

HTML versions can be found at:
http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/ekr/

Jason Fischl

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic