Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP: Non-interleaved RTP/AVP/TCP

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:59:17 +0100

Hi,

When I did the edits for the latest draft version I realized that my 
note on that this media transport for RTSP could now be defined as all 
the dependents are in the RFC editor queue. The question should we spend
some effort on specifying how one uses RTP/AVP/TCP in SETUP for RTSP. 
This would mean to write a section similar to B.1.2.

I would appreciate if someone who is interested in this could do at 
least a first draft of the text. If no one is interested I will drop 
this and leave it for future documents.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic