Subject: [MMUSIC] Media security choices mailing list?

From: "Hadriel Kaplan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 14:05:40 -0400

I apologize if this has been answered previously, but is there a mailing
list for the multiple-choice SRTP (and ZRTP) discussion?  I thought I heard
there would be when I listened to the audio-cast of the Dallas meeting, but
I haven't been able to find it. 

Thanks!

-hadriel

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 10:32:25 -0700

It has been set up but is not active yet. You can subscribe at
http://www.imc.org/ietf-rtpsec

On 4/4/06 11:05 AM, "Hadriel Kaplan" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I apologize if this has been answered previously, but is there a mailing list
> for the multiple-choice SRTP (and ZRTP) discussion?  I thought I heard there
> would be when I listened to the audio-cast of the Dallas meeting, but I
> haven¹t been able to find it.
> Thanks!
> -hadriel
>  
> 
>