Subject: [MMUSIC] Video Transcoding using SIP & SDP

From: "Osher Hmelnizky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:15:17 +0300

Hello, is it any work in progress regarding Video transcoding services
using SIP and SDP.

I'm looking something like RFC 4117 for video.

Thanks in advance

Osher

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Nathan Allen Stratton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:13:23 -0400 (EDT)

> I'm looking something like RFC 4117 for video.

I am looking for the same, so far all the systems I have run into are
proprietary. In talking with vendors they are saying it is because of lack
of standard, but that could just be an easy out.

-Nathan