Subject: [MMUSIC] Request for review: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-03.txt

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:23:42 +0100

The MMUSIC working group is considering draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media- 
content-03.txt:

    This document defines a new Session Description Protocol (SDP)  
media-
    level attribute, 'content'.  The 'content' attribute defines the
    content of the media stream in more detailed level than the media
    description line.  The sender of an SDP session description can
    attach the 'content' attribute to one or more media streams.  The
    receiving application can then treat each media stream differently
    (e.g., show it on a big screen or small screen) based on its  
content.

It has been suggested that members of the ietf-types list may have  
experience with this type of attribute in other areas. Accordingly,  
this message is to solicit cross-area review of the draft. We would  
be grateful if any comments could be provided before 1st May 2006.

Thanks,
Colin (mmusic co-chair)

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic