Subject: [MMUSIC] ICE - Sending of a Subsequent Offer

From: Guilherme Balena Versiani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 11:14:45 -0300

Hello,

When sending a subsequent offer, the draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-08.txt has 
rules to retain/remove each of the current native candidates in the new 
offer. But if the a=remote-candidate attribute is present in the offer, 
what is the disposition of candidate pairs whose remote candidate was 
not indicated in a=remote-candidate attribute?

Example:

Be the following candidate pairs: $L1:$R1, $L1:$R2, $L2:$R1, $L2:$R2. 
According to the rules of draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-08.txt, be the 
a=remote-candidate attribute $R1 and be the $L1 candidate removed. All 
STUN checks in progress for $L1:$R1 and $L1:$R2 will cease, and, if $L1 
is a relayed candidate, then it is deallocated from STUN server. But 
what about the disposition of the $L2:$R2 candidate pair?

I know I can just leave that candidate pair in the set of checks, but I 
think that it would be best to cease its checking.

I like to know your opinion on this subject.

Regards,

Guilherme Balena Versiani.
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic