Subject: [MMUSIC] ACK on ICE comments - work commencing shortly

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 16:49:26 -0400

Folks,

I wanted to acknowledge the comments that folks have sent to the list 
regarding the ICE draft, and thank folks for them. I apologize for not 
responding yet. The comments are extensive and it will take me some time 
to get through them. I'll be working through them over the next week or 
two, so stay tuned.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic