Subject: [MMUSIC] Comments on ietf-mmusic-fec-grouping

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 01:55:15 +0200

Should reference 2733 if it can be used for that. Its not really  
clear if this doc is for ULP only or for other things too.

The language about nodes receiving and offer when that nodes does not  
understand FEC grouping seems wrong.  It seems like the basic  
grouping stuff needs to define what would happen here. Either way,  
would be nice if it was concrete what the device did. Having might  
reject offer or might decline fec streams seems too vague.

Section 5 -

need to make clear integrity is for the SDP not the RTP or FEC.

discuss attack where sender is not dong FEC but attackers claims they  
are to make it easier to insert the attackers content

section 6 -

say what IANA registry these go in (use name not URL of registry)

Trivial nits

last para section 3
"FEC data are" -> FEC data is

First para section 4.1
line are used -> line is used

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic