Subject: [MMUSIC] Content Disposition Header in Example

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:15:07 +0530

Hi All,

In MSRP draft it is clearly mention "The Content-Type header field MUST
be the last field in the message header section". 

But in section 7 Example of
draft-garcia-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-00.txt, content disposition is
the last header. Is it a typing mistake? If not then what is the reason
for doing so?

Regards,
Amit

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: "Salvatore Loreto (JO/LMF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:45:59 +0300

Hi Amitkumar,

yes sorry, it is just a typing mistake. We will correct it in the next
version.

thank you
Sal