Subject: [MMUSIC] Revised agenda for Montreal meeting

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:08:45 -0400

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
============================================================

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
          Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Wednesday, 12 July 2006  at 09:00-11:30
---------------------------------------
09:00   Introduction and progress report                    (Chairs, 10)

09:10   ICE                                              (Rosenberg, 40)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-09.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-01.txt
         draft-matthews-mmusic-ice-eliminating-duplicates-00.txt

09:50   SDP Capability Negotiation                       (Andreasen, 30)
         draft-andreasen-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-00.txt

10:20   Signaling of media decoding dependency in SDP      (Schierl, 10)
         draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-00.txt

10:30   Security Descriptions Extension for IPsec            (Saito, 10)
         draft-saito-mmusic-ipsec-negotiation-req-02.txt
         draft-saito-mmusic-sdes-ipsec-00.txt

10:40   An Evaluation of SIP for Streaming Media         (Montpetit, 10)
         draft-whitehead-mmusic-sip-for-streaming-media-01.txt

10:50   SDP Offer/Answer Mechanism to Enable File Transfer  (Garcia, 10)
         draft-garcia-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-00.txt

11:00   Use of SIP Preconditions for Media Privacy      (Schulzrinne, 5)
         draft-shacham-sip-media-privacy-02

11:05   Multiple aggregated control URIs for RTSP        (Johansson, 10)
         draft-einarsson-mmusic-rtsp-macuri-00.txt

11:15   Controlling FLUTE sessions with RTSP             (Johansson, 10)
         draft-lohmar-mmusic-rtsp-flute-00.txt

11:25   Bitrate header in RTSP                                  (Wei, 5)
         draft-wei-mmusic-rtsp-bitrate-header-01.txt

11:30   End

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic