Subject: [MMUSIC] updating STUN name in ICE 09

From: "Sharon Laivand" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:50:43 +0300

For the sake of consistency, another minor change needed is:

Update STUN new name to fit 3489 bis 04 ( U = underneath and not UDP )
on the introduction section of ICE 9.

Maybe we should do the same for all other drafts in process that are
referring to STUN.

Thanks.

Sharon Laivand

RADVISION,  TBU

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:49:34 -0400

Yes, I will make this change.

-Jonathan R.

Sharon Laivand wrote:

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com