Subject: [MMUSIC] RE: I-D ACTION:draft-perkins-mmusic-sdp-txp-00.txt

From: "Gunnar Hellstrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:03:24 +0100

Colin,
Thanks for composing this document about characteristics of text telephone
communication.
We will look at it to see if it can replace the media content "txp" value.

Regards

Gunnar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
Gunnar Hellstrom, Omnitor
[email-masked]
Mob: +46 708 204 288
Phone: +46 8 556 002 03
www.omnitor.se

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 8:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-perkins-mmusic-sdp-txp-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: The SDP 'txp' Attribute
	Author(s)	: C. Perkins
	Filename	: draft-perkins-mmusic-sdp-txp-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-7-25

   This memo defines a new Session Description Protocol (SDP) attribute
   'txp'.  This is used to indicate that a text device has limited
   presentation capabilities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-mmusic-sdp-txp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-perkins-mmusic-sdp-txp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-perkins-mmusic-sdp-txp-00.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic