Subject: [MMUSIC] summary changes in ice-tcp

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 18:13:32 -0400

Here are the changes in ice-tcp-01:

* Clarified, for address gathering, that you will open your tcp
connection to the stun server from the local actpass candidate, just
like the udp case

* new terminology for active as in, "in use", from main ICE spec

* pruning operation in ICE is not applied to ice-tcp - redundant with
active/passive mechanism. Also, the ice-udp mechanism of matches and
misses of a binding request to a transport address pair do not apply.

* note that remote candidate is not used with tcp candidates

* added discussion of impact of simultaneous open on TLS - in
particular, the offerer of the candidate pair is the one that sends
the client hello

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic