Subject: [MMUSIC] File transfer when one device is cpim compatible

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:42:47 +0530

Hi All,

According to MSRP draft "when one endpoint of the session is a CPIM
gateway, instant messages SHOULD be wrapped in "message/cpim" [12]
bodies". 
So my question is how the example given in section 7 of
"draft-garcia-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-00.txt" looks when any one of
the device participating in file transfer is CPIM compatible?

Regards,
Amit

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:33:17 -0700

I suspect that the file transfer would not be considered an "instant  
message" and thus would not be wrapped.