Subject: [MMUSIC] Second MMUSIC session

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:00:38 -0400

Due to overrun of the ICE discussion this morning, we have scheduled  
a second MMUSIC session as follows:

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
============================================================

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
          Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Thursday, 13 July 2006  at 15:10-16:10 (513CDE)
-----------------------------------------------
15:10   Introduction and progress report                     (Chairs, 5)

15:15   SDP Capability Negotiation                       (Andreasen, 30)
         draft-andreasen-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-00.txt

15:45   Signaling of media decoding dependency in SDP       (Schierl, 5)
         draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-00.txt

15:50   Security Descriptions Extension for IPsec             (Saito, 5)
         draft-saito-mmusic-ipsec-negotiation-req-02.txt
         draft-saito-mmusic-sdes-ipsec-00.txt

15:55   SDP Offer/Answer Mechanism to Enable File Transfer   (Garcia, 5)
         draft-garcia-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-00.txt

16:00   Multiple aggregated control URIs for RTSP         (Johansson, 5)
         draft-einarsson-mmusic-rtsp-macuri-00.txt

16:05   Controlling FLUTE sessions with RTSP              (Johansson, 5)
         draft-lohmar-mmusic-rtsp-flute-00.txt

16:10   End

Would the speakers please contact the chairs to confirm their  
availability tomorrow.

Colin

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic