Subject: [MMUSIC] Comments on draft-einarsson-mmusic-rtsp-macuri-00.txt

From: "Desineni, Harikishan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:51:50 -0700

The first option (new header) is not clear to me. I would like see a
comparison between two options along with detailed signaling examples
including all proposed SDP attributes. Few detailed examples on how a
hybrid RTSP client switches from unicast to BCAST and BCAST to unicast
would really help understand the proposal in this draft. May be we can
start discussing complete examples in this thread.

4.2.  Channel selection signalling

"To distinguish different channels, one can either introduce a new
header or use
   different aggregated control URIs for each channel.  Among these two,
   we propose to use multiple aggregated control URIs (AC URIs) since
   URIs have a well-defined syntax and it is easy to extend SDP or other
   session descriptions to include multiple URIs."

Thanks,
Hari

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic