Subject: [MMUSIC] ICE-10 review call

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:58:04 -0400

Folks,

At the last MMUSIC meeting, I agreed to do a rewrite of the ICE spec in 
order to simplify, and then hold a conference call well in advance of 
the IETF meeting to review the resulting draft. The idea was to use the 
conference call as a way to get out of the update-just-before-meeting 
cycle and allow for discussion and feedback prior to the next IETF.

I'm pleased to say that the ICE rewrite is coming along nicely and is 
nearly complete. As such, I'd like to have a review call for ICE-10 on:

Tuesday, September 5, from 12-2pm EDT

During this meeting, I will give an overview of the ICE-10 mechanisms, 
described what has changed, and so on. We will also discuss open issues 
and address comments, if folks have any prior to the call.

The -10 spec itself will be submitted in advance of the call, with at 
least a few days of time to review it.

I'll be sending bridge information later, once I have a better sense of 
attendance. Consequently, if you plan on attending the call, please 
respond to me privately and let me know. This way, I can make sure the 
bridge has enough ports.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic