Subject: [MMUSIC] Notes from ICE call on September 19, 2006

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:07:30 -0400

Sorry for these belated notes. Here was the conclusions as I noted them:

Agrement on new pair priority formulas.

Omit any discussion on audio/video muxing - make sure it can be done
later with the done/m/c-line function.

include an ascii art diagram which shows the bitfield placement for
the candidate priority and pair priority.

question on whether to signal timer? proposal is no.

On timer tuning - proposal by Rohan for implementation experience
prior to tuning. I propose simulations. No one volunteers for
simulations.

Maybe recommend upper and lower bounds on the time to avoid gross
mismatches in values, don't want one guy finishing before the other
has even started.

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic