Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The SDP (Session Description Protocol) Content Attribute
	Author(s)	: J. Hautakorpi, G. Camarillo
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-06.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2006-9-26
	
This document defines a new Session Description Protocol (SDP) media-
level attribute, 'content'.  The 'content' attribute defines the
content of the media stream in more detailed level than the media
description line.  The sender of an SDP session description can
attach the 'content' attribute to one or more media streams.  The
receiving application can then treat each media stream differently
(e.g., show it on a big screen or small screen) based on its content.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: "Frank Shearar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 17:33:20 +0200

Section 4, second last paragraph

OLD:
   From an end
   user's perspective, it is desirable that the user does not need to
   arrange media stream every time a new media session starts.

NEW:
   From an end user's perspective, it is desirable that the user does
   not need to arrange media streams every time a new media session
   starts

("media stream" needs pluralising)

Section 4, last paragraph

OLD:
   The 'content'
   attribute would make it possible, for example, for an end user needs
   to specify, only once, which output each media stream of a given
   session should use.

NEW:
   The 'content'
   attribute would make it possible, for example, for an end user to
   to specify, only once, which output each media stream of a given
   session should use.

("end user needs" changed to "end user to")

Looking good!

frank