Subject: [MMUSIC] Minor Errors found in RFC4566

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:24:03 -0500

all

In Section 6 "SDP Attributes", in the a=sendrecv and a=type:  paragraphs, 
there are multiple references to H332, which points at reference [26] which 
is actually ITU-T's H.323 Recommendation - which also calls out H332 once 
in the references section.

James

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 15:06:16 +0100

On 13 Oct 2006, at 19:24, James M. Polk wrote:
> In Section 6 "SDP Attributes", in the a=sendrecv and a=type:   
> paragraphs, there are multiple references to H332, which points at  
> reference [26] which is actually ITU-T's H.323 Recommendation -  
> which also calls out H332 once in the references section.

I'm not sure I understand the problem. Reference [26] in RFC 4566 is:

    [26]  International Telecommunication Union, "H.323 extended for
          loosely coupled conferences", ITU Recommendation H.332,
          September 1998.

which appears correct to be the correct reference to H.332, according  
to the ITU website (http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-H.332-199809-I/en).

Colin

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 13:09:21 -0500

perhaps I misspoke