Subject: [MMUSIC] ICE call is ON for October 10 1-2pm EST

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 16:26:50 -0400

Agenda:

Continue discussion from last time.

Join the Web Conference
1. Go to: http://meetingplace.cisco.com/join.asp?2203261

2. Fill in the My Name is field then click Attend Meeting

3. Accept any security warnings you receive and wait for the Meeting 
Room to initialize

Join the Voice Conference
1. From the Meeting Room, click on CONNECT (top left pane) and follow 
the instructions on how to have the system call you or simply follow the 
Voice only Conference instructions below

TO ATTEND A VOICE ONLY CONFERENCE
All Users
1. Dial into Cisco MeetingPlace (see Local & Global Access Numbers link 
above)
2. Press 1 to attend the meeting
3. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID 2203261 and join the meeting

This works best from Internet Explorer.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic