Subject: [MMUSIC] Draft MMUSIC agenda

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:43:19 +0300

Folks,

please find below the tentative agenda for the MMUSIC
meeting in San Diego.  If you should be on but aren't,
please let us know.

Joerg

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
============================================================

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
          Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
          Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Thursday, 9 November 2006  at 09:00-11:30
-----------------------------------------
09:00   Introduction and progress report                    (Chairs, 10)

09:10   ICE                                              (Rosenberg, 60)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-12.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-01.txt

10:10   SDP Offer/Answer Mechanism to Enable File Transfer  (Garcia, 10)
         draft-garcia-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-01.txt

10:20   SDP for ZRTP                                      (Johnston, 15)
         draft-zimmermann-avt-zrtp-02.txt

10:35   Signaling of media decoding dependency in SDP      (Schierl, 10)
         draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-00.txt

10:45   An Evaluation of SIP for Streaming Media         (Montpetit, 10)
         draft-whitehead-mmusic-sip-for-streaming-media-02.txt

10:55   SDP for RTSP                                        (Marjou, 10)
         draft-marjou-mmusic-sdp-rtsp-00.txt

11:05   Best Effort SRTP                                    (Kaplan, 10)
         draft-kaplan-mmusic-best-effort-srtp-01.txt

11:15   End

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic