Subject: [MMUSIC] ICE-tcp now available

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:10:02 -0400

I've submitted an update to the ICE-tcp draft. Until it appears in the 
archives, you can pick it up at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-02.txt

This is pretty much a total rewrite to align with the new ICE. The 
really good news is that the algorithm in ICE-10 onwards is much more 
TCP friendly. So much so that very little else needs to be said; mostly 
it just works for TCP.

THe main new feature is support for TLS as well as just TCP.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic