Subject: [MMUSIC] RFC 4583 on Session Description Protocol (SDP) Format for Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP) Streams

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 08:51:15 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4583

        Title:      Session Description Protocol (SDP) Format 
                    for Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP) 
                    Streams 
        Author:     G. Camarillo
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       November 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 24150
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bfcp-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4583.txt

This document specifies how to describe Binary Floor Control Protocol
(BFCP) streams in Session Description Protocol (SDP) descriptions.
User agents using the offer/answer model to establish BFCP streams
use this format in their offers and answers.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic