Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC agenda update

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 00:18:56 +0200

Folks,

we have updated the MMUSIC as per below to accommodate a few
further requests and observations:

-- SDP for DTLS is included in the context of the security
    discussion (this is just a heads up).

-- The diffserv code points are now included as not having them
    in was an oversight before.

-- After today's discussion in AVT, we have moved the ZRTP
    discussion to the end to allow interested people to carry
    on into the break while not making others suffer from it.

Some re-grouping has been done which seems to make more sense.

To all presenters: please send us your slides by Thursday morning
8:00.

Thanks,
Colin, Jean-Francois, and Joerg

AGENDA

Thursday, 9 November 2006  at 09:00-11:30
-----------------------------------------
09:00   Introduction and progress report                     (Chairs, 5)

09:05   ICE                                              (Rosenberg, 60)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-12.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-01.txt

10:05   SDP Offer/Answer Mechanism to Enable File Transfer  (Garcia, 10)
         draft-garcia-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-01.txt

10:15   Signaling of media decoding dependency in SDP      (Schierl, 10)
         draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-01.txt

10:25   SDP Capability Negotiation                       (Andreasen, 15)
         draft-andreasen-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-01.txt

10:40   Best Effort SRTP                                    (Kaplan, 10)
         draft-kaplan-mmusic-best-effort-srtp-01.txt

10:50   SDP for DTLS                                         (Fischl, 5)
         draft-fischl-mmusic-sdp-dtls-01.txt

10:55   Diffserv code points in SDP                           (Polk, 10)
         draft-polk-mmusic-dscp-attribute-00.txt

11:05   An Evaluation of SIP for Streaming Media         (Montpetit, 10)
         draft-whitehead-mmusic-sip-for-streaming-media-02.txt

11:15   SDP for RTSP                                        (Marjou, 10)
         draft-marjou-mmusic-sdp-rtsp-00.txt

11:25   SDP for ZRTP                                       (Johnston, 5)
         draft-zimmermann-avt-zrtp-02.txt

11:30   End

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic