Subject: [MMUSIC] ICE and IPv6 transition

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 09:16:16 +0200

Hi,

the current ICE draft seems to tackle IPv4 and IPv6 candidates for the
same media stream. In the past, we developed ANAT to separate them so
that a single m line used a single IP version. In particular, the
SIPPING IPv6 transition document recommends the use of ANAT.

We need to align all these efforts.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 08:39:55 -0600

> We need to align all these efforts.

Probably sooner rather than later if it has any impact on
the SIPPING IPv6 transition draft, since it has already been WGLCd
and is in the "Publication Requested" state.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Bell Laboratories, Lucent Technologies, Inc.
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)