Subject: [MMUSIC] SDPCapNeg: REQ-150 (valid combinations of media lines)

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 17:33:50 -0500

REQ-150 in 
draft-andreasen-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-reqts-00.txt currently 
reads as follows:

<quote>
        REQ-150: It MUST be possible to specify valid combinations of media
        lines.

           For example, an entity may be able to support audio and video or
           audio and IM, but not video and IM (or all three).
</quote>

The SDP Capability Negotation Design team is currently considering 
reducing this to SHOULD level strength and further not have this as part 
of the core part of the SDP Capability Negotation, but rather as an 
extension that may or may not be supported. If you have an opinion on 
this issue, please let us know.

Thanks

-- Flemming

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic