Subject: [MMUSIC] SDPCagNeg: REQ-160 (valid combinations of media formats between media streams)

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 17:37:55 -0500

REQ-160 in 
draft-andreasen-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-reqts-00.txt currently 
reads as follows:

<quote>
        REQ-160: It MUST be possible to specify valid combinations of media
        formats between media streams.

           For example, there may be constraints on which combinations of
           audio and video codecs can be supported. 
</quote>

The SDP Capability Negotation Design team is currently considering 
reducing this to either SHOULD or MAY level strength and further not 
have this as part of the core part of the SDP Capability Negotation, but 
rather as an extension that may or may not be supported. If you have an 
opinion on this issue, please let us know.

Thanks

-- Flemming

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic