Subject: [MMUSIC] ICE-17 minor fix

From: Guilherme Balena Versiani <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 11:31:39 -0300

Section 7.1.1.1. "PRIORITY and USE-CANDIDATE", first paragraph:

(...) This priority value will be computed identically to how
the priority for the local candidate of the pair was computed, except
that the type preference is set to the value for peer derived
candidate types.

The term "peer derived" should be "peer reflexive", isn't it?

Regards,

Guilherme Balena Versiani.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:56:00 -0400

Yes, fixed per your other note. THis is leftover terminology from an 
older revision.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com