Subject: [MMUSIC] <DO NOT RESPOND> New draft on ICE error response code

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 14:31:54 -0500

PLEASE USE THE SIP MAILER FOR DISCUSSION ON THIS DOCUMENT.

I just submitted:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-sip-ice-error-code-01.txt

This is nearly identical to a draft I submitted before Vancouver, but we 
never discussed. The basic idea here is to define a new SIP response 
code for the case when all ICE connectivity checks fail. THe main 
benefit is that proxies can log this and collect statistics on 
successful and failed ICE cases from the SIP messaging.

Comments welcome.

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   499 Thornall St.
Cisco Fellow                                   Edison, NJ 08837
Cisco, Voice Technology Group
[email-masked]
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (408) 902-3084
http://www.cisco.com
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic