Subject: [MMUSIC] New Version Notification for draft-garcia-mmusic-multiple-ptimes-problem-02

From: "Willekens, Marc (EXT-Other - BE/Herentals)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:56:55 +0100

A new version of I-D, draft-garcia-mmusic-multiple-ptimes-problem-02.txt
has been submitted.

Filename:	 draft-garcia-mmusic-multiple-ptimes-problem
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Multiple Packetization Times in the Session Description
Protocol (SDP): Problem Statement, Requirements & Solutions
Creation_date:	 2008-02-23
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 29

Abstract:
This document provides a problem statement and requirements with
respect to the presence of a single packetization time (ptime/
maxptime) attribute in SDP media descriptions that contain several
media formats (audio codecs).  Some methods already proposed and
provided as ad-hoc solutions are indicated as background information.
Furthermore, a clarification is made about a best common practice for
the use of 'ptime/maxptime'.

Changes in version 02 are:
1. Some small corrections, additons.
2. A new clarification section
3. Description of a new solution which does not require new parameters
in the existing SDP!

So, if you've any valuable information or comments and remarks which
could help to proceed with this long-standing problem, please tell. 

Thanks.
Marc, Miguel, Peili

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic