Subject: [MMUSIC] Draft MMUSIC agenda

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 23:16:48 +0200

Folks,

below is the draft agenda for MMUSIC in Philly.  I hope we have
not missed (or accidentally added) any requests.  Please let us
know.

Note that the agenda is extremely tight since we got quite a
few unexpected requests concerning new drafts.  We may have
to strictly limit the discussions and/or prioritize WG items
over non-WG items.

Please send comments to the chairs.

Thanks,
Joerg

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
============================================================

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
          Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 10 March 2008 at 09:00-11:30
------------------------------------
09:00   Introduction and progress report                    (Chairs, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-19.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-06.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-qos-identification-01.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-03.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-08.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-00.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-media-path-middleboxes-00.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-media-loopback-07.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependency-01.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-04.txt
         draft-ietf-sip-dtls-srtp-framework-00.txt
         draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control-12.txt

09:10   ICE TCP                                          (Rosenberg, 30)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-06.txt

09:40   NICE                                             (Rosenberg, 10)
         draft-rosenberg-mmusic-ice-nonsip-00.txt

09:50   SDP media capabilities Negotiation                    (Even, 15)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-03.txt

10:05   Source-Specific Media Attributes in SDP              (Lennox, 5)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-source-attributes-01.txt

10:10   RTSP 2.0                                        (Westerlund, 15)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-17.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-06.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-00.txt

10:25   SDP DSCP Attribute                                    (Polk, 10)
         draft-polk-mmusic-dscp-attribute-02.txt

10:35   RTSP and SIP                                     (Montpetit, 10)
         draft-whitehead-mmusic-sip-for-streaming-media-03.txt

10:45   Signaling media decoding dependency in SDP         (Schierl, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependency-01.txt

10:55   SDP Grouping Issues                                  (Begen, 10)
         draft-begen-mmusic-fec-grouping-issues-00.txt

11:05   SDP ptime attributes                         (Garcia-Martin, 10)
         draft-garcia-mmusic-multiple-ptimes-problem-02.txt

11:15   SDP for circuit-switched media               (Garcia-Martin, 10)
         draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-cs-00.txt

11:25   SDP for Collaboration Applications           (Garcia-Martin, 10)
         draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-collaboration-00.txt

11:35   End
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic