Subject: [MMUSIC] draft-matthews-p2psip-id-loc-01

From: "Henry Sinnreich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:10:34 -0800

Folks,

Just in case you may have missed it, this I-D is a must read since it
takes us step by step how to use a 

HIP-like approach for NAT traversal for P2P SIP and most other
application protocols.

An ID/Locator Architecture for P2PSIP

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matthews-p2psip-id-loc-01.txt 

The only nit I could find are the missing references to two I-Ds:

1. Basic HIP Extensions for Traversal of Network Address Translators and
Firewalls

http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-nat-traversal-03     

2. The HIP Bone I-D gives an excellent overview

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-hip-bone-01.txt 

I hope this work will be adequately reflected in the emerging P2PSIP
standard and have taken the liberty to include the mmusic and hipsec
people who may also be interested.

Thanks, Henry

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic