Subject: [MMUSIC] Reminder: MMUSIC Interim Meeting on RTSP, May 19-20, 2008

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:00:40 +0200

Hi,

I would like to remind everyone about this interim meeting. There are 
some logistic details in this document:
http://www.denstore.se/IETF/MMUSIC-Interim-RTSP-may08.pdf

Please remember to register with me no later than Monday. I also are 
open for agenda requests for the moment. A Draft agenda will appear 
shortly.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: MMUSIC Interim Meeting on RTSP, May 19-20, 2008
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: IETF Announcements <ietf-announce.ietf.org>

The IETF MMUSIC WG is holding an Interim meeting on the topic of RTSP
the 19th and 20th of May 2008 in Stockholm, Sweden. The meeting will
start at lunch time 12.00 and continue until 18.00 on Monday the 19th.
On Tuesday it will start at 9.00 and end at latest at 17.00.

The purpose of the meeting is the following: First, to discuss the open
issues that at that time exists on the RTSP 2.0 core specification.
Secondly, to discuss any liaison response from other standards
developing organizations using RTSP. Especially their desired extensions
to RTSP and their impact on the RTSP 2.0 core specification. We
especially encourage persons from such organizations to participate in
this meeting. Third, to discuss issues and ways to progress already
existing MMUSIC WG item extensions to RTSP. Fourth, to discuss any RTSP
extensions proposed to become MMUSIC WG items. The main goal is to help
ensure the timely completion of the RTSP 2.0 core specification while
ensuring that the potential user's requirements have been considered and
the necessary extension mechanisms are in place.

The RTSP 2.0 core specification editors intends to submit an updated
version of the draft in good time (2-3 weeks) prior to the meeting to
allow everyone to prepare. At that time a more detailed agenda will also
be published taking requests for topics and the incoming liaisons into
account.

Participants are required to register prior to the event to ensure that
the facilities can accommodate the participants. The last day of
registration is the 5th of May. Registration shall be sent to
[email-masked] with the subject line "MMUSIC RTSP
interim meeting" indicating the participant's name and also any specific
agenda requests. The meeting will most likely be held out in Kista (20
min subway ride from downtown Stockholm).

Any questions on this event can be directed to the MMUSIC WG chairs
Joerg Ott ([email-masked]) and Jean-Francois Mule ([email-masked]) or
the meeting organizer Magnus Westerlund
([email-masked]).

References:
Current WG documents:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis/
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat/
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation/

RTSP Core issue tracker:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/rtspspec
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic