Subject: [MMUSIC] question about rtsp session

From: "vasiliy shmyrev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 14:30:40 +0400

Greetings,

I am implementing an embedded RTSP server and I have a general
question about RTSP session. I have a RTSP server which streams out
LIVE audio content using unicast and several clients which connect to
the server and play that content in real-time and synchronously. Does
it mean that all these clients share the same session with the server
and thus receive the same SessionId?

Thanks and Regards,
Vasiliy
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Rémi Denis-Courmont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 13:47:07 +0300

> and thus receive the same SessionId?

No, they don't.

-- 
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://git.remlab.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc-courmisch.git;a=summary
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic