Subject: [MMUSIC] [Fwd: Please consider forwarding (Reminder: SIPit registration)]

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 18:31:02 +0300

Folks,

just a pointer to the next SIPit.

Joerg

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Please consider forwarding (Reminder: SIPit registration)
Date: 	Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:35:58 -0500
From: 	Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

RAI chairs -

If your group is working on something that would benefit from testing at
SIPit and you think the key people involved in that work aren't watching
the SIP list, please forward this to them.

Thanks!

RjS

------
Registration for SIPit 23 closes in 4 weeks. If you are planning to
attend, please register today.

SIPit 23 will be held in Lannion, France October 13-17, hosted by ETSI
with technical support from France-Telecom Orange Labs.

Registration is 490Euro per participant, and the deadline for
registration is October 3.

Attendees are strongly encouraged to make reservations and travel
arrangements as soon as possible.

More information and links to registration are available at
http://www.sipit.net <http://www.sipit.net/>
and
http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/SIPit/SIPit.htm

Thanks,

RjS
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic