Subject: [MMUSIC] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-cs-02.txt]

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:35:51 +0100

We have just submitted a new version of the Circuit-Switched bearer 
descriptions in SDP. This version has the following changes:

- We found out use cases that benefit from the codec declaration. So, we 
are bringing back codecs (it was in version -00, removed in -01, back now 
in -02).

- The draft no longer extends the SDP Capability Negotiation for the ccap 
(connection data capability) attribute. This item is now part of the 
Miscellaneous Capabilities in SDP draft. Instead, the draft shows an 
example of how to use CS descriptions in conjunction with SDP 
capabilities negotiations.

- Rather than using a dash "-" for a "not applicable" port number, we use 
port number "9" to be compliant with the SDP syntax.

Comments are welcome.

/Miguel
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-cs-02.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Conventions for the Use of the Session Description Protocol (SDP) for Circuit-Switched Bearer Connections in the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)
	Author(s)	: M. Garcia-Martin, S. Veikkolainen
	Filename	: draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-cs-02.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2008-10-30
	
This memo describes use cases, requirements, and protocol extensions
   for using the Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer model
   for establishing audio media streams over circuit-switched bearers in
   the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-cs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic