Subject: [MMUSIC] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-00]

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:56:17 +0100

We have just submitted a new draft related to the SDP Capability 
Negotiation framework. This draft describes three new uncoupled 
miscellaneous capabilities for the c=, b=, and i= lines, respectively. 
Previously, these capabilities were defined either in the 
Circuit-Switched descriptions in SDP or in the SDP Media capabilities.

In the next few days, we plan to submit updated versions of the CS 
descriptions in SDP and the SDP Media capabilities. These new versions 
will remove text that is nowadays covered in this Miscellaneous 
capabilities in SDP.

As usually, comments are welcome.

/Miguel
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-00
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked],[email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 07:12:48 -0700 (PDT)

A new version of I-D, draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-00.txt has been successfuly submitted by Miguel Garcia and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Miscellaneous Capabilities Negotiation in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
Creation_date:	 2008-10-27
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 16

Abstract:
SDP has been extended with a capability negotiation mechanism
framework that allows the endpoints to negotiate transport protocols
and attributes.  This framework has been extended with a Media
capabilities negotiation mechanism that allows endpoints to negotiate
additional media-related capabilities.  This negotiation is embedded
into the widely-used SDP offer/answer procedures.

This memo extends the SDP capability negotiation framework to allow
endpoints to negotiate a number of miscellaneous SDP capabilities.
In particular, this memo provides a mechanism to negotiate media
titles ("i=" line for each media), connection data ("c=" line), and
media bandwidth ("b=" line).

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic