Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP: src_addr in SDP

From: "Xavier Marjou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:24:37 +0200

Hi,

I have a question concerning src_addr in draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-18.
It is currently written that "This information may also be available
through SDP".
Would it be possible to add some explanations about how to do it?

Cheers,
Xavier
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:48:33 +0200

> Would it be possible to add some explanations about how to do it?

I think this is text that is not really correct. One could consider to
use the c= field or for multicast the SSM source address attribute, RFC
4570. Regarding c= that clashes with the text in the appendix.

My proposal is simple to update this motivation text.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic