Subject: [MMUSIC] Updated Agenda for MMUSIC session at IETF#73 in Minneapolis

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:33:19 -0700

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/agenda/mmusic.html

--- ============================================================
--- Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
--- DRAFT Agenda for IETF#73 MMUSIC session
--- Last Updated: November 12, 2008, 23:30 CET
--- ============================================================

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
         Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

MONDAY, November 17, 2008, 0900-1130 Morning Session I
ROOM: Salon C

AGENDA
Introduction and progress report                (Chairs, 10)
        - ID status updates
        - SDP Cap Neg and comments during Last Call
        - MMUSIC Interim meeting in January
        - Other updates

SDP image attribute                             (Ingemar Johansson, 10)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johansson-mmusic-image-attributes-02

Middlebox Interactions for Signaling            (Hannes Tschofenig, 5)
Protocol Comm. along Media Path
 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-media-path-middleboxes-01

ICE-TCP as an Extensible Framework              (Bruce Lowekamp, 10)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lowekamp-mmusic-ice-tcp-framework-00

ICE TCP                                         (Jonathan Rosenberg, 10)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-07

RTSP                                            (Magnus Westerlund,
                                                 Martin St 20)
   http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-19

SDP Extension for Circuit-Switched Streams      (Simo Veikkolainen, 10)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-cs-02

Miscellaneous Capabilities Negotiation in SDP   (Simo Veikkolainen, 10)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-00

FEC Grouping Semantics in SDP - RFC4756bis      (Ali Begen, 10)
   http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-begen-mmusic-rfc4756bis-00.txt
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic