Subject: [MMUSIC] Draft Agenda for MMUSIC session at IETF#73 in Minneapolis

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:47:47 -0700

Folks,

   The draft agenda for the MMUSIC WG meeting at IETF#73 is below and
posted at http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/agenda/mmusic.html.

Let Joerg and I know if we missed any request or if you would like to
present.
Thank you in advance,
Jean-Francois.

-- ============================================================
--- Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
--- DRAFT Agenda for IETF#73 MMUSIC session
--- ============================================================

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
         Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

MONDAY, November 17, 2008, 0900-1130 Morning Session I
ROOM: Salon C

AGENDA
Introduction and progress report                (Chairs, 10)
        - ID status updates
        - SDP Cap Neg and comments during Last Call
        - MMUSIC Interim meeting in January
        - Other updates

SDP image attribute                             (Ingemar Johansson, 10)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johansson-mmusic-image-attributes-02

Middlebox Interactions for Signaling            (Hannes Tschofenig, 5)
Protocol Comm. along Media Path
 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-media-path-middleboxes-01

ICE TCP                                         (Jonathan Rosenberg, 10)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-07

Use of SDP Usage for Circuit-Switched           (Simo Veikkolainen, 10)
Bearer Connections in PSTN
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-cs-02

RTSP                                            (Magnus Westerlund,
                                                 Martin St 20)
   http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-19

FEC Grouping Semantics in SDP - RFC4756bis      (Ali Begen, 10)
   http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-begen-mmusic-rfc4756bis-00.txt

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 06:40:19 -0700

Quick reminder to provide slides to both Joerg and I if you are on the
agenda of the mmusic session on Monday morning.  Put a clear subject
line in your email (IETF 73 mmusic slides or something like that).

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/agenda/mmusic.html

Thank you and safe travel.
Jean-Francois.