Subject: [MMUSIC] FW: WGLC: TURN and TURN-IPv6 (draft-ietf-behave-turn-11, draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-05)

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:25:38 -0800

Posting to MMUSIC in case someone missed BEHAVE's WGLC.  As you know, TURN is
holding up the publication of ICE as an RFC (due to a normative reference).

Plese send comments to the BEHAVE mailing list, [email-masked].

-d

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Wing [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 8:23 AM
To: 'Behave WG'
Subject: WGLC: TURN and TURN-IPv6 (draft-ietf-behave-turn-11,
draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-05)

BEHAVE is initiating working group last call (WGLC) on TURN and TURN-IPv6.
This is the first WGLC for these documents.  The WGLC will finish in three
weeks on Friday, November 28.  Please send comments to the BEHAVE mailing
list, [email-masked].

  * draft-ietf-behave-turn-11.txt 
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-turn-11
  * draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-05.txt
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-05

-d

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic