Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP technical discussion meeting

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:26:02 -0600

MMUSIC,

On Thursday morning at 7.45 AM we will meet for a breakfast meeting to
discuss RTSP 2.0 issues. If you are interested to show please send me an
email. We will meet at the IETF message board.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic