Subject: [MMUSIC] Comments on draft-lowekamp-mmusic-ice-tcp-framework

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 15:29:21 -0700

I like where this is going. I would be particularly interested in  
seeing advice about when it was appropriate to each of RSIP/SOCKS/TURN.

I'm also interest in you talk about some empirical evidence about how  
and when TCP sim-open fails. If you can say more about that, that  
would be great. I notice the ice-TCP draft also had some statements  
about this. What OS does sim-open fail on the end points and what sort  
of deployment ratios are folks seeing?

One trivial NIT you say that UPnP is deployed on the majority of  
residential GWs. The important question is what percentage it is  
enabled by default. I realize that a bunch of folks have states they  
can't share but if anyone has stats they can share, I think that would  
be useful information.

Cullen in my individual contributor role

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic