Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] WGLC: draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-05.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:00:13 +0200

Hi Jean Francois,

we have not received any further comments on the draft. So, you can go 
ahead request its publication as soon as you get some time to the PROTO 
writeup.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: WGLC: draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-05.txt
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 05:49:37 -0600
From: Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
CC: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>,        Gonzalo Camarillo 
<[email-masked]>,        <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

    This is to announce the Working Group Last Call on
	draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-05.

    The WGLC starts today and will end on November 7 2008.  Please send
your comments and any open issues to the MMUSIC list and the authors.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this document and
provide your review comments.

Jean-Francois.
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic