Subject: [MMUSIC] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-10

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:24:30 +0100

version includes a few new paragraphs to satisfy Richard Barnes' comments 
during the security directorate review. This paragraphs provide 
recommendations that verify that the properties of a received file match 
the properties declared in the SDP. Also some reference to authentication 
and authorization in SIP and MSRP are included. If you are interested in 
a more detail level of changes, you can ran the diff with version -09 
when this new version shows up in tools.ietf.org.

/Miguel

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-10.txt has 
been successfuly submitted by Miguel Garcia and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech
Revision:	 10
Title:		 A Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer Mechanism to 
Enable File Transfer
Creation_date:	 2009-01-22
WG ID:		 mmusic
Number_of_pages: 49

Abstract:
This document provides a mechanism to negotiate the transfer of one
or more files between two endpoints by using the Session Description
Protocol (SDP) offer/answer model specified in RFC 3264.  SDP is
extended to describe the attributes of the files to be transferred.
The offerer can either describe the files it wants to send, or the
files it would like to receive.  The answerer can either accept or
reject the offer separately for each individual file.  The transfer
of one or more files is initiated after a successful negotiation.
The Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP) is defined as the default
mechanism to actually carry the files between the endpoints.  The
conventions on how to use MSRP for file transfer are also provided in
this document.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic