Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc3388bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 06:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The SDP (Session Description Protocol) Grouping Framework
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc3388bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-01-13

In this specification, we define a framework to group "m" lines in
SDP (Session Description Protocol) for different purposes.  This
framework uses the "group" and "mid" SDP attributes, both of which
are defined in this specification.  Additionally, we specify how to
use the framework for two different purposes: for lip synchronization
and for receiving a media flow consisting of several media streams on
different transport addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc3388bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic