Subject: [MMUSIC] RTCP and RTCP XR report

From: Richard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:17:22 +0800

Hi,

If the device supports both RTCP and RTCP XR, is there any rule 
governing the following:
1) whether RTCP reports and RTCP XR reports can be sent together, either 
as a compound packet or 2 separate packets?
2) if 2 separate packets are to be sent, how can the receiver determine 
whether the 2 reports are describing the statistics in the same sequence 
number interval?

Thanks.
Richard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This message (including any attachments) is for the named
addressee(s)'s use only. It may contain sensitive, confidential,
private proprietary or legally privileged information intended for a
specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are
not the intended recipient, please immediately delete it and all copies
of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it
and notify the sender. Any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message and/or any attachments is strictly prohibited.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 08:45:22 -0500

This is a question for the AVT list. I'll forward it on your behalf.

Tom Taylor

Richard wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
> 
>