Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-image-attributes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 07:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Negotiation of Generic Image Attributes in SDP
	Author(s)       : I. Johansson, K. Jung
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-image-attributes-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-03-06

This document proposes a new generic session setup attribute to make
it possible to negotiate different image attributes such as image
size.  A possible use case is to make it possible for a e.g a low-end
hand-held terminal to display video without the need to rescale the
image, something that may consume large amounts of memory and
processing power.  The draft also helps to maintain an optimal
bitrate for video as only the image size that is desired by the
receiver is transmitted.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-image-attributes-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.