Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4756bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Forward Error Correction Grouping Semantics in Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. Begen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4756bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-03-08

The Session Description Protocol (SDP) supports grouping media lines.
SDP also has semantics defined for grouping the associated source and
Forward Error Correction (FEC)-based repair flows.  However, the
semantics that were defined in RFC 4756 generally fail to provide the
specific grouping relationships between the source and repair flows
when there are more than one source and/or repair flows in the same
group.  Furthermore, the existing semantics also do not support
additive repair flows.  This document addresses these issues by
introducing new FEC grouping semantics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4756bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:52:41 -0700

Few basic updates on the initial version. IMO, this document is ready
for WGLC. Depending on the status of 3388bis, we can move forward.

-acbegen

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 7:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4756bis-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Forward Error Correction Grouping Semantics in
Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. Begen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4756bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-03-08