Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 06:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Real Time Streaming Protocol 2.0 (RTSP)
	Author(s)       : H. Schulzrinne, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-21.txt
	Pages           : 283
	Date            : 2009-06-19

This memorandum defines RTSP version 2.0 which obsoletes RTSP version
1.0 which is defined in RFC 2326.

The Real Time Streaming Protocol, or RTSP, is an application-level
protocol for setup and control of the delivery of data with real-time
properties.  RTSP provides an extensible framework to enable
controlled, on-demand delivery of real-time data, such as audio and
video.  Sources of data can include both live data feeds and stored
clips.  This protocol is intended to control multiple data delivery
sessions, provide a means for choosing delivery channels such as UDP,
multicast UDP and TCP, and provide a means for choosing delivery
mechanisms based upon RTP (RFC 3550).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-21.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Martin Stiemerling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:35:24 +0200

Hi,

There is an updated RTSP 2.0 draft (see below) that solely contains editorial changes.

Let me know any comment you have.

Thanks,

 Martin

[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division
NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:i-d-announce-
> [email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 3:30 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-21.txt
>