Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] Question about RTSP proxy

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 16:47:21 +0200

Y.J. Gu skrev:
> I would like to compose a draft, in order to clarify the problem
> clearly. I feel that there might be other scenarios that we haven't noticed.

Hi,

I don't understand what is broken assuming that you implement a proxy
that keep sufficient state. I don't see how the proxy can avoid to keep
track of any outstanding CSeq and their remappings and which session IDs
that belongs to which clients over a joint TCP connection from proxy to
server.

IF you think there is an issue can you please try to be very clear on
the situation and when the issue exists. If the issue does not exist
after clarification over email, I do appreciate indication and text
proposals for improvements to the text.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------