Subject: [MMUSIC] FYI: Posting of IPR Disclosure related to Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)'s Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-22

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 03:55:11 -0700

Magnus provided a reminder of this IPR disclosure during our WG session
at IETF 76. 
Given the mailing list discussions on RAP conditions and seek-style,
just want to make sure everyone saw this:

--- from Magnus' slides:
Submitted September 2009 by Ericsson - 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1189/ -
http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?WO=2008156390

Concerns Seek-Style and related in RFC2326bis
-"Basically, according to the invention, the client requests
transmission of a media stream from a unicast transport source, said
request including information of where in the media stream the
transmission should start. This is achieved by the inclusion of a
specific indication of a desired starting frame" [WO 2008/156390]

Jean-Francois.

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 12:30 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
Jean-Francois Mule; [email-masked]
Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure related to Telefonaktiebolaget LM
Ericsson (publ)'s Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-22

Dear Henning Schulzrinne, Anup Rao, Magnus Westerlund, Martin
Stiemerling, Rob Lanphier:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Real
Time
Streaming Protocol 2.0 (RTSP)" (draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis) was
submitted to
the IETF Secretariat on 2009-09-09 and has been posted on the "IETF Page
of
Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1189/). The title of the IPR
disclosure is
"Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)'s Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-22."

The IETF Secretariat