Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Network Address Translator (NAT) Traversal mechanism for media controlled by Real-Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
	Author(s)       : J. Goldberg, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-09.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2010-01-20

This document defines a solution for Network Address Translation
(NAT) traversal for datagram based media streams setup and controlled
with Real-time Streaming Protocol version 2 (RTSP 2.0).  It uses
Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) adapted to use RTSP as a
signalling channel, defining the necessary extra RTSP extensions and
procedures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.