Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4756bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Forward Error Correction Grouping Semantics in Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. Begen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4756bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-02-11

The Session Description Protocol (SDP) supports grouping media lines.
SDP also has semantics defined for grouping the associated source and
Forward Error Correction (FEC)-based repair flows.  However, the
semantics that was defined in RFC 4756 generally fail to provide the
specific grouping relationships between the source and repair flows
when there are more than one source and/or repair flows in the same
group.  Furthermore, the existing semantics does not support
describing additive repair flows.  This document addresses these
issues by introducing new FEC grouping semantics.  SSRC-level
grouping semantics is also introduced in this document for Real-time
Transport Protocol (RTP) streams using SSRC multiplexing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4756bis-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.