Subject: [MMUSIC] Protocol Action: 'The SDP (Session Description Protocol) Grouping Framework' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 12:47:05 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'The SDP (Session Description Protocol) Grouping Framework '
   <draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc3388bis-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Cullen Jennings and Robert Sparks.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc3388bis-04.txt

   Working Group summary:

        The MMUSIC WG has firm consenses on publishing this document
as Proposed Standard.

    Document quality:

    The document has received ample review and gone through two
working group last calls.  It is technically sound and stable.
        
    Personnel:

        The document shepherd is Joerg Ott, the responsible AD is
Cullen Jennings.