Subject: [MMUSIC] Status of SDPCapNeg and MediaCapNeg drafts?

From: "Kevin P. Fleming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:59:55 -0500

I'm headed to the ITU meeting next month to present the SIP Forum's
contributions for changes to T.38, and part of that meeting will involve
discussing whether the currently drafted changes based on the SDPCapNeg
and and MediaCapNeg drafts can stay in the T.38 draft or not... I've
seen that SDPCapNeg appears to be headed into the publication process,
but what about MediaCapNeg? What is a reasonable time frame for both of
these to be past WGLC and on their way towards publication?

-- 
Kevin P. Fleming
Digium, Inc. | Director of Software Technologies
445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - USA
skype: kpfleming | jabber: [email-masked]
Check us out at www.digium.com & www.asterisk.org

---

From: Bob Gilman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:17:24 -0600

Kevin-
I've completed an update of the MediaCapNeg draft, and it's being
reviewed by the other authors now.  We expect to have it available
for discussion at the July meeting.
-Bob
-------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Gilman        [email-masked]      +1 303 898 9780