Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 21:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Up Audio and Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)
	Author(s)       : M. Garcia, S. Veikkolainen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2010-08-22

This memo describes use cases, requirements, and protocol extensions
for using the Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer model
for establishing audio and video media streams over circuit-switched
bearers in the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 08:09:23 +0200

Hello,

I just submitted a new version of the SDP extension for circuit-switched bearers.

Changes since the -03 version are
- removed the example in Section 6.2 due to decision to remove the "ccap" attribute from the draft-garcia-mmusic-misc-cap draft
- added a possibility to extend the correlation mechanisms

Regards,
Simo

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] [mailto:i-d-announce-
>[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext [email-masked]
>Sent: 23 August, 2010 07:45
>To: [email-masked]
>Cc: [email-masked]
>Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-04.txt
>
>	Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For
>Setting Up Audio and Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers
>In The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)
>This memo describes use cases, requirements, and protocol extensions for
>using the Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer model for
>establishing audio and video media streams over circuit-switched bearers
>in the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
>