Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 02:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Up Audio and Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)
	Author(s)       : M. Garcia, S. Veikkolainen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2010-10-08

This memo describes use cases, requirements, and protocol extensions
for using the Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer model
for establishing audio and video media streams over circuit-switched
bearers in the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.