Subject: [MMUSIC] Submitted rev to Traffic Classification ID

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 19:20:12 -0500

MMUSIC

I've updated the Traffic classification ID I presented in Maastricht,
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-00.txt
making several changes:

- changed the filename to remove "service" from everywhere in the doc 
except when I mention the "Service Identification RFC", which I think 
is relevant.

- changed the operation of this trafficclass attribute to be receiver 
oriented, as the offer/answer exchange is (this removed extra text).

- also attempted to clean up parts of the ID and fix some nits.

- Left open the question as to whether this new attribute can request 
the same traffic class bi-directionally (e.g., if the offer says its 
classified as real-time interactive, should the offer contain a 
parameter asking that the answer have the same indication?). I'm 
currently not sure if this has too many holes in it to be optional.

Comments are appreciated

James