Subject: [MMUSIC] IETF79 MMUSIC Agenda

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 23:18:06 -0400

The IETF79 MMUSIC agenda has been posted. Since it is short, it is 
repeated here.

MMUSIC IETF79 Agenda

Wednesday 1510-1610 Emerald Room
Flemming Andreason and Tom Taylor, Co-Chairs

1510-1515 Working Group Status                        Chairs

1515-1525 The Session Description Protocol (SDP)      James Polk
           'servclass' Attribute
       draft-polk-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-00.txt

1525-1540 TCP Candidates with Interactive             Ari Keranen
           Connectivity Establishment (ICE)\
       draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-09.txt

1540-1555 Grouping of Adjacent Media in the Session   Ali Begen
           Description Protocol
       draft-jennings-mmusic-adjacent-grouping-01.txt

1555-1610 Real Time Streaming Protocol 2.0 (RTSP)     Magnus Westerlund
       draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-24.txt             Martin Stiemerling

Regards,
MMUSIC Chairs