Subject: [MMUSIC] Issues with disambiguating RTCP RR by a RTSP Server

From: Néhémie ORANGE <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:38:50 +0200

Dear Magnus, All,

Thank you for your good technical analysis (
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mmusic/current/msg00857.html).

I'm working for France Telecom on an unicast Mobile TV service and
experience a big RTCP RR packets issues. The VOD streaming stops after
severals seconds. THe Streaming Server sends well the RTCP SR but doesn't
receive the RTCP RR reports.
The Streaming platform is about many servers in multicast environment.

Could you help please?

-- 
Warm Regards,

Néhémie ORANGE

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:48:10 +0200

Hi,

There is way to little information about your issues to even tell if
there is an issue with the standards or simply some implementation issues.

Cheers

Magnus

Néhémie ORANGE skrev 2010-10-17 19:38:
> Dear Magnus, All,
> 
> Thank you for your good technical analysis
> (http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mmusic/current/msg00857.html).
> 
> severals seconds. THe Streaming Server sends well the RTCP SR but
> doesn't receive the RTCP RR reports.

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------