Subject: [MMUSIC] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-westerlund-mmusic-ice-options-registry-01.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:29:21 +0100

Hi,

I have submitted and updated version taking Flemming's comments into
account.

Magnus

-------- Ursprungligt meddelande --------
Ämne: I-D Action:draft-westerlund-mmusic-ice-options-registry-01.txt
Datum: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:00:01 +0100
Från: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Svar till: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Till: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : IANA Registry for Interactive Connectivity
Establishment (ICE) Options
	Author(s)       : M. Westerlund, C. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-mmusic-ice-options-registry-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-11-19

It has been identified that Interactive Connectivity Establishment
(ICE) is missing a registry for ICE options.  This document defines
this missing IANA registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-mmusic-ice-options-registry-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:10:29 -0500

Thank you for the updated document Magnus. I suggest we adopt it as a WG 
draft. If anybody feels otherwise, please let us know by the end of this 
week (i.e. by November 28th).

Thanks

-- Flemming

On 11/19/10 11:29 AM, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
>         Filename        : 
> draft-westerlund-mmusic-ice-options-registry-01.txt
>         Pages           : 5
>         Date            : 2010-11-19
>