Subject: [MMUSIC] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-11

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 17:32:02 +0800

Hi all,

This updated version contains the small changes I mentioned in the WG 
meeting presentation today (TURN clarification and some more text to the 
TCP NAT traversal limitations appendix).

There will be an SDP example appendix coming a bit later (the toolset is 
being prepared), but already this version should be suitable for WG 
reviews; you can have a look at the example SDP separately once we have 
it ready.

Cheers,
Ari

-------- Orig.Msg. --------

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-11.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Ari Keranen and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp
Revision:	 11
Title:		 TCP Candidates with Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
Creation_date:	 2010-11-10
WG ID:		 mmusic
Number_of_pages: 25

Abstract:
Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) defines a mechanism for
NAT traversal for multimedia communication protocols based on the
offer/answer model of session negotiation.  ICE works by providing a
set of candidate transport addresses for each media stream, which are
then validated with peer-to-peer connectivity checks based on Session
Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN).  ICE provides a general framework
for describing candidates, but only defines UDP-based transport
protocols.  This specification extends ICE to TCP-based media,
including the ability to offer a mix of TCP and UDP-based candidates
for a single stream.