Subject: [MMUSIC] WGLC for draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-options-registry-00.txt

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:06:46 -0500

This is to announce a 2 week Working Group Last Call for

     draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-options-registry-00.txt

as Proposed Standard. Please review and provide any comments you may 
have on the document before Monday, January 31, 2011. Comments should be 
sent to the document authors and the MMUSIC WG list.

Thanks

-- Flemming
[MMUSIC co-chair]

Draft info:

         Title           : IANA Registry for Interactive Connectivity 
Establishment (ICE) Options
         Author(s)       : M. Westerlund, C. Perkins
         Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-options-registry-00.txt
         Pages           : 5
         Date            : 2011-01-11

It has been identified that Interactive Connectivity Establishment
(ICE) is missing a registry for ICE options.  This document defines
this missing IANA registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-options-registry-00.txt